GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So this is Christmas...

Go down 
+6
81X11
1phastsswagon
BigBlackBeaSSt
Nick Danger
Cadet57
95BRMW
10 posters
AuthorMessage
95BRMW

95BRMW

So this is Christmas... Empty
PostSubject: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Went and cut my own this year and finally got to do something I have wanted to do for years! I have had one strapped to the Roadie before, but never in daylight Laughing Hauled it home the way it was meant to be, on top of a woody wagon. There was also a white woody at the farm too, someone else had the same idea.
So this is Christmas... RMWtreeside
Wait, there's two on there?!
So this is Christmas... RMWtreefrnt
3 wagons hanging out
So this is Christmas... 3wags
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Awesome!

When I first got my wagon and I was cleaning it out, there was a chit ton of pine needles in the crevices of the 3rd seat area. Must have been the tree hauler for 17 years. cheers
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:59 pm

And so this is Christmas, and what have you done?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Nick Danger wrote:
And so this is Christmas, and what have you done?

Great song...
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:51 pm

We slayed a tree today as well. We are putting in the front enterance way this year so we need TALL and SKINNY............ How did we do?

So this is Christmas... Treebeforeitwascut

So this is Christmas... Treebeforeitwascutwithcrazychainsawchick

So this is Christmas... TreeonwagonI

So this is Christmas... TreeonwagonII

We bagged a 14 footer!!! WOOT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Tim,way to let the woman folk do all the work!Great pics all by the way and Merry Christmas all!
Jim
Back to top Go down
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:17 am

GEEZ Tim - Good thing you didnt have to go through scales with that load - Looks like the chainsaw it's self exceeds the weight limit of your carrier -

LMAO - J/K lookn good bud
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:55 am

1phastsswagon wrote:
GEEZ Tim - Good thing you didnt have to go through scales with that load - Looks like the chainsaw it's self exceeds the weight limit of your carrier -

LMAO - J/K lookn good bud

A tree my back can handle!!! As I said it has to be skinny to fit in the hallway. I did not want the chain saw stinking up my hunting clothes (inside)... Wink A redneck concern for sure.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:37 am

Great pics!!
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:13 pm

This thread needs this photo:
So this is Christmas... 01-cts-v-wagon-burnout
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Sometime when the CTS-V wagon is the same age as my OCC,I will be too damn old to remember
why I wanted one!
Jim lol!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:50 pm

AND THE MORON STRAPPED A TREE DIRECTLY TO THE TOP WITH ROPE RUNNING THROUGH THE CAR!!!!! BE STILL MY OCD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:42 am

OK, I get to add one to the collection. I hauled a tree on Sunday... (cruddy cell phone pic.)

So this is Christmas... OCC_Xmas_tree

And wouldn't you know it, a cop jumped on my tail as soon as I pulled out of the tree lot. He "drafted" off me for the next three miles following me all the way into the subdivision to the very last stop sign some 50 yards from the house. Guess I looked really suspicious! Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:22 am

A white station wagon with a tree on the roof. He must have thought you were in a gang....

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:42 am

No one with wreaths on their grille's yet?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:01 am

95BRMW wrote:

the sap the scratches..... THIS CANNOT HAPPEN!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:22 am

Wrap the wreath with clear plastic and no more sap or scratches.Thats what my brother has done
for years,now he has a plastic wreath that he reuses every year.
Merry Christmas Everybody
Jim
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:59 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
95BRMW wrote:

the sap the scratches..... THIS CANNOT HAPPEN!!

That's what fake wreaths and beater grilles are for Smile
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:03 pm

I use the same tree every year

So this is Christmas... DSC01572
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:30 pm

buickestate wrote:
I use the same tree every year

Has it got any needles left on it??

Bill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Right on Pat.We used the same tree for 20 years.Bought it for my parents at Sears when they
first came out.Weighed more than a real tree but it sure was beautiful when decorated.My next
door neighbors came over 1 year and he was a little drunk,said the tree needed watering and
that became a regular christmas joke here.Real trees are great but too much work and I would
rather let them grow.
Jim
Back to top Go down
4lights

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:12 pm

95BRMW wrote:
Went and cut my own this year and finally got to do something I have wanted to do for years! I have had one strapped to the Roadie before, but never in daylight Laughing Hauled it home the way it was meant to be, on top of a woody wagon. There was also a white woody at the farm too, someone else had the same idea.
So this is Christmas... RMWtreeside

Back when we lived where trees were so cheap an artificial one would have been silly, we'd get trees slightly longer than the one above, and haul them home in the wagon. With plenty of cardboard to shield the seats and carpets etc., but with the hatch closed. (I wonder if I ever took a picture. Probably not.) Tree on the roof is what other people with Tahoes and other apparently too-small cars did. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is Christmas...   So this is Christmas... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So this is Christmas...
Page 1 of 1