GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amarillo by Morning..... Cadillac Ranch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Amarillo by Morning.....    Cadillac Ranch Empty
PostSubject: Amarillo by Morning..... Cadillac Ranch   Amarillo by Morning.....    Cadillac Ranch Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:34 am

One of my friends from my local car club, the guy with the gorgeous white '63 Coupe DeVille and the also gorgeous little silver '76 Seville, just posted the story and photos below on our club page. Thought you folks might like to see them too.

-Mike

Here you go:

Quote :
Took a little trip up to Wolf Creek CO for some snowboarding. Had a great time. It snowed about 18" while we were there. On the way home I HAD to go see Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo. There is not much left of the cars but it is still a cool, unique thing to see. I was bummed that I forgot to bring spray paint to leave my mark but not to worry, there was plenty there left by previous visitors. If you ever drive through Amarillo, check this out. Of course the 63 on the end is my favorite Smile

10 cars ranging from 1949 to 1963
Amarillo by Morning.....    Cadillac Ranch DSC01895

Me and the 63
Amarillo by Morning.....    Cadillac Ranch DSC01901
Back to top Go down

Amarillo by Morning..... Cadillac Ranch
Page 1 of 1