GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Porkwagon

Porkwagon

Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps?   Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:00 am

Looking to go this route with my wheels, and NO yards around here even keep the wheels on their cars more less have caps,covers and the lugs I'd need. So I thought id check here first. Maybe someone has some laying around and would like to make a few bucks. Thanks!

Black or chrome, doesnt matter.

::EDIT:: looking for the lug covers also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps?   Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:15 am

I have a NICE set of the chrome truck caps, but no lug covers.

If I find them, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps?   Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Something like this? I'm missing 5 lug covers and don't have the lug nuts, though.
Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps? 006
They're dirty in the picture, would probably clean up nicely.
Jon
Back to top Go down
Porkwagon

Porkwagon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps?   Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Yep. looking for those. Did you have them on your caprice? (just makin sure that style is doable). How much are you looking to get for them?
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps?   Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:33 pm

They came off a 98 Astro. I never used them but they will fit the Caprice. Sent you a PM

Jon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps?   Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone getting rid of their truck/astro caps?
Page 1 of 1