GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A great day for a ghetto convertible ride

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynol

Lynol

A great day for a ghetto convertible ride Empty
PostSubject: A great day for a ghetto convertible ride   A great day for a ghetto convertible ride Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:42 pm

60°F out today, couldn't resist taking the '75 LeSabre out for a drive. I'll be glad when this car doesn't look like it belongs to a homeless person. Sure, you could have a car with paint on it, but wouldn't you really rather have a Buick? Still though, driving a convertible was FANTASTIC! If only they had kept making B-body drop tops...A great day for a ghetto convertible ride P1010811
A great day for a ghetto convertible ride P1010813
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day for a ghetto convertible ride   A great day for a ghetto convertible ride Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Paint is overrated.

Ask me how I know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day for a ghetto convertible ride   A great day for a ghetto convertible ride Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:05 pm

I am so jealous of you rite about now!
Jim
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: A great day for a ghetto convertible ride   A great day for a ghetto convertible ride Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:07 am

Lynol wrote:
60°F out today, If only they had kept making B-body drop tops..]

All you need is a sawzall, and your old TBI OCC could be a convertible, Pat can help you with that,.

A great day for a ghetto convertible ride Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm0DI5w0lrU-J7cpkg39JsEINWahllhdULrp7C7MEYCeLql4BA-g

Nick
Back to top Go down
Al H.

PostSubject: Re: A great day for a ghetto convertible ride   A great day for a ghetto convertible ride Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:37 am

I took my Goat convertible beater out for a cruise on Friday.

A great day for a ghetto convertible ride Image027small

I like the TBI on my OCC so much I may convert it over. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: A great day for a ghetto convertible ride   A great day for a ghetto convertible ride Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:11 am

The weather's been so nice here lately I considered taking my GS out for a push with the top down. Maybe I could just temporarily throw the OCC TBI in it. Razz

A great day for a ghetto convertible ride P1060944sm
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: A great day for a ghetto convertible ride   A great day for a ghetto convertible ride Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:28 am

Olds Weighty Eight wrote:
The weather's been so nice here lately I considered taking my GS out for a push with the top down. Maybe I could just temporarily throw the OCC TBI in it. Razz

A great day for a ghetto convertible ride P1060944sm

All you need is a tow bar and you OCC Very Happy

Lynol, give that buick a roll on rustoleum paint job and enjoy the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day for a ghetto convertible ride   A great day for a ghetto convertible ride Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:24 am

Greg ,how long have you been working on the GTO?Sure looks beautiful from what I see in the
picture.Are the windshield decals there because you often forget the year or you like the look
of the old fashioned dealers from a much simpler age?As a kid I always laughed at those decals
thinking they must be there for old farts and now I am one.
Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great day for a ghetto convertible ride   A great day for a ghetto convertible ride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A great day for a ghetto convertible ride
Page 1 of 1