GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted: Hooks for Rear Cargo Net

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wanted: Hooks for Rear Cargo Net Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Hooks for Rear Cargo Net   Wanted: Hooks for Rear Cargo Net Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Looking for two of the little hooks that go by the tailgate interior for the cargo net (interior, top side). Sprocket had one in his OCC (only one... lol) and I had never seen them before. I assume they go in place of the little torx screws that are there normally on my Caprice?

I'd like to get use of my cargo net. It would help prevent odds and ends from hitting my subwoofer box. Anybody have some? Mike? Yarding?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Hooks for Rear Cargo Net   Wanted: Hooks for Rear Cargo Net Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Pm me yor address, I'll put 2 in the mail.

Jon
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Hooks for Rear Cargo Net   Wanted: Hooks for Rear Cargo Net Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:28 pm

What color do you need?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Hooks for Rear Cargo Net   Wanted: Hooks for Rear Cargo Net Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks Jon! They arrived today.

Crazy fast, especially for USPS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Hooks for Rear Cargo Net   Wanted: Hooks for Rear Cargo Net Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Hooks for Rear Cargo Net
Page 1 of 1