GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rear courtesy light switchs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guinness

Rear courtesy light switchs. Empty
PostSubject: Rear courtesy light switchs.   Rear courtesy light switchs. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi. I need the switch for both rear courtesy lights for my '94 Caprice wagon. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alanjames.ca
Lynol

Lynol

Rear courtesy light switchs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear courtesy light switchs.   Rear courtesy light switchs. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi Guinness. This is more of a technical section for car stereos and TVs and such. Your best bet would be to put this in the Wanted section. However, take a quick look in the Parts for sale section. 95BRMW is parting out a low mileage '95 Caprice wagon. Might send him a PM. I know those switches are still intact in his wagon as I looked at it last weekend. Also, stop by the Introductions section and let us know who you are and what you've got, so everyone can say hello.
Back to top Go down

Rear courtesy light switchs.
Page 1 of 1