GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grille for my Roadie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donzie

Donzie

Grille for my Roadie Empty
PostSubject: Grille for my Roadie   Grille for my Roadie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Currently there's an SS grille filling the spot, it looks nice but I'm thinking I'd like something without the SS on my Buick.
I don't want a stock grille, not crazy about the Caprice...what's my options?
Does anyone offer a billet grille for these?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grille for my Roadie   Grille for my Roadie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:45 pm

There's nothing for you that will work to fill the RMW opening, but if you don't mind the gap your SS grille has now, you have a few more options. There are several billet style grilles availible.
Back to top Go down
Donzie

Donzie

PostSubject: Re: Grille for my Roadie   Grille for my Roadie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:09 pm

I know some people don't like the gap but I'm fine with it. I never noticed it until someone on here mentioned when I first got the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grille for my Roadie   Grille for my Roadie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Check out streettrends.com

Ebay also has some billet stuff, but I don't know if it's legit or not. Have to watch out.
Back to top Go down
93RMW

93RMW

PostSubject: Re: Grille for my Roadie   Grille for my Roadie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Donzie wrote:
Currently there's an SS grille filling the spot, it looks nice but I'm thinking I'd like something without the SS on my Buick.

My suggestion, a row of deer whistles.

A good second option, you could shape and contour a piece of styrofoam into a nice transition filler, pull it out and cover use that to make a fiberglass filler. Foam melts with resins so read up on how to tackle this problem before you try, but it was the route I had in mind when I thought this through. If it turns out nice, you might have your self a nice little product there.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Grille for my Roadie   Grille for my Roadie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:48 am

Donzie wrote:

Grille for my Roadie P9071739

Grille for my Roadie PB060013
Back to top Go down
93RMW

93RMW

PostSubject: Re: Grille for my Roadie   Grille for my Roadie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:56 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Donzie wrote:

Grille for my Roadie P9071739

Grille for my Roadie PB060013

I love those fog lights behind the grill, especially because you can't see them until you turn them on. Nice work. That GS badge is proportioned right too. Looks good there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grille for my Roadie   Grille for my Roadie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grille for my Roadie
Page 1 of 1