GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Carlisle GM Nationals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

Carlisle GM Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Carlisle GM Nationals   Carlisle GM Nationals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:34 am

Obviously not a 'wagon' event but GNISSC usually has one of the largest group turnouts at the show and there are plenty of GM wagons to look at. Haven't decided if I"m going or not this year. But I'm pretty sure a certain 'local' will be there. Wink

The GREATER NORTHEAST IMPALA SS CLUBS

12TH ANNUAL ALL GM NATIONALS
JUNE 22-24, 2012
AT THE CARLISLE FAIRGROUNDS IN CARLISLE, PA
Come join GNISSC, (the Greater Northeast Impala SS Clubs),
for a fun & relaxing weekend in central Pa

OUR THEME THIS YEAR will be the 2012 OLYMPICS

CARLISLE registration is $30 for the 3 days for 1 car & 2 people until MAY 21!!!! This will also get you the “Gate & Go” entrance to the showfield. After that it goes up $10!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
92cappy

92cappy

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle GM Nationals   Carlisle GM Nationals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:03 am

Hmm. My sister goes to school in Carlisle, and I've never been to the fairgrounds. Unfortunately, she will have graduated by June, and I'll have no other reason to go up. Maybe I'll take that weekend off...
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle GM Nationals   Carlisle GM Nationals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:29 am

92cappy wrote:
Hmm. My sister goes to school in Carlisle, and I've never been to the fairgrounds. Unfortunately, she will have graduated by June, and I'll have no other reason to go up. Maybe I'll take that weekend off...

Lord I miss going to the big spring and fall Carlisle swap meets. TONS of fun. Also made it to Corvette's at Carlisle in our black '79 with my Dad way back in 1992....that was an awesome time.

If you can make it, events at Carlisle are always worth the trip!

Don't forget to buy a rock and get a free beer! Laughing
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle GM Nationals   Carlisle GM Nationals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:40 pm

I went last year and had a great time but somehow managed to miss the B-body guys. Planning on going this year for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle GM Nationals   Carlisle GM Nationals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:15 pm

I went last year for the first time, and I have to say I was a little disappointed. Compared to the Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle, it was pretty weak. I don't know that I'll go again, it was a long drive for not much but Camaros and Corvettes. Very few B-bodies and very few Buicks or Oldsmobiles in general. In fact, my favorite car of the whole event was a Safari in the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle GM Nationals   Carlisle GM Nationals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlisle GM Nationals
Page 1 of 1