GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does this garage make my butt look big??

Go down 
+3
phantom 309
Lynol
81X11
7 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Does this garage make my butt look big?? Empty
PostSubject: Does this garage make my butt look big??   Does this garage make my butt look big?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:16 am

Gotta love it. Stopped at a friend's shop while running around and snapped these. If the Roady was any wider or longer it flat wouldn't fit! Ahahahaha!

Does this garage make my butt look big?? Tires040
Does this garage make my butt look big?? Tires041

Love these big goofy cars!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: Does this garage make my butt look big??   Does this garage make my butt look big?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:31 am

Lol! That does happen with these. A relative offered to let me store my OCC in her garage for the winter, but when I measured it, it came up 6" too short!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Does this garage make my butt look big??   Does this garage make my butt look big?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:41 am

looks to me like you have a foot and a half on each side,. thats tight for you??

Nick
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Does this garage make my butt look big??   Does this garage make my butt look big?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:46 am

phantom 309 wrote:
looks to me like you have a foot and a half on each side,. thats tight for you??

Nick

Considering I can park the Roady and the 2003 Suburban in my home garage together (well before I abandoned a 67 Pontiac in there), yes this seemed tight to me! Smile
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Does this garage make my butt look big??   Does this garage make my butt look big?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Wish I had the much side room in the garage.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Does this garage make my butt look big??   Does this garage make my butt look big?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:17 am

94Woody wrote:
Wish I had the much side room in the garage.

When my wife and I were house-hunting I made sure to look only in neighborhoods without associations and wanted a home from the late 70's, when cars were huge. My house was built in 1977, and has an oversized 2-car with a work area in the back corner as well. I really wanted a 3-car garage but adding the carport outside solved that issue. Such fun!

Our first house was built in the mid-1980's, and the 2-car garage was tiny in comparison. Also learned a lesson with that first house, the driveway sloped downward to the garage....horrible idea. Anytime I cleaned or worked on a car in the driveway all the mess ran down toward the garage. Things you don't think about as a first-time homebuyer!

First house:
Does this garage make my butt look big?? 824cylTation012

Second house:
Does this garage make my butt look big?? NewJerseyTrip088
Does this garage make my butt look big?? LastLoad029
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Does this garage make my butt look big??   Does this garage make my butt look big?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:13 pm

LOL, I have to fold my mirrors in to fit my RMW in my garage.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Does this garage make my butt look big??   Does this garage make my butt look big?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:15 pm

We are just renting, the large yard and basement attracted us to our current house.

Whenever I do try the buying thing again, I will holdout for a large garage.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Does this garage make my butt look big??   Does this garage make my butt look big?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:39 pm

95BRMW wrote:
LOL, I have to fold my mirrors in to fit my RMW in my garage.

I only have like a 1/2" on each side, so I know what ya mean. I also have some pinstriping on the outside of my mirrors. Sad
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Does this garage make my butt look big??   Does this garage make my butt look big?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 pm

....I wish I had a garage...lol!

Does this garage make my butt look big?? Photo-5
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this garage make my butt look big??   Does this garage make my butt look big?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this garage make my butt look big??
Page 1 of 1