GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferrari's coffee club

Go down 
+2
toomanytoyz
BigBlackBeaSSt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Ferrari's coffee club Empty
PostSubject: Ferrari's coffee club   Ferrari's coffee club Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:21 pm

There are a group of guys with Ferrari's of all kinds that meet at a local dinner called Sofia's on Market in Mechanicsburg PA. They meet up 2x a month and I like to stop up and drool over there cars. Well one of them let me get in his car today. What a beautiful piece of machinery. The leather was amazing. I had to fold myself in half to get in, but once in it was very comfy. Not sure I would want to travel across the country in it, but would be a great run at a track!!

CARBON FIBER BRAKE ROTORS!!! Amazing technology. Not sure I would want to cough up the money to replace them though.

Ferrari's coffee club 260px-Ferrari_F430_front_20080605 Photo from the web.

The rotors and calipers are HUGE. paddle shifters. Had an automatic mode, but he said it was set up for mileage and shifted up to quick in that mode. Just an amazing car. They either put up with or get a kick out of the old wagon. They were amazed at the 6 speed.

Sorry no pictures, did not have a camera with me.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari's coffee club   Ferrari's coffee club Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:14 pm

No phone, either? Wink

Man, I would love me a 458 Italia! Pure sex. Shocked
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari's coffee club   Ferrari's coffee club Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:15 am

Very cool! I love to drool on the exotics at Cars and Coffee here....and even think I'd want one until I remember I could have 5-10 cool older cars for the same price... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari's coffee club   Ferrari's coffee club Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:18 am

81X11 wrote:
Very cool! I love to drool on the exotics at Cars and Coffee here....and even think I'd want one until I remember I could have 5-10 cool older cars for the same price... Very Happy

I would take a nice Cobra Kit car over most Ferrari's. Cannot afford to maintain them!!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari's coffee club   Ferrari's coffee club Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:23 pm

IF i could afford it,. an F40 would be fun to play with,..

Nick
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari's coffee club   Ferrari's coffee club Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:13 pm

insurance got to be a wallet drainer
Back to top Go down
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari's coffee club   Ferrari's coffee club Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:45 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
No phone, either? Wink

Man, I would love me a 458 Italia! Pure sex. Shocked

ugggh me too.... and the sound of the engine....wow!

the lambo's sound awsome too

Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari's coffee club   Ferrari's coffee club Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Yeah, very nice. A lambo Gallardo went by the house twice yesterday. Screaming one time..... Wow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari's coffee club   Ferrari's coffee club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferrari's coffee club
Page 1 of 1