GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hood ornament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

hood ornament Empty
PostSubject: hood ornament   hood ornament Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:41 pm

i have been searching the net for a new 1992 buick hood ornament. im trying to find a web site so i can print out a copy to try to get maaco to pay for my new one since the base looks horrible from them sanding it its almost brown
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

hood ornament Empty
PostSubject: Re: hood ornament   hood ornament Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:54 pm

I have a Roadmaster hood emblem, but one of the colored shields is missing. The base is in good shape (you can swap the bases). For you $10 shipped, for Maaco, $25 shipped.
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

hood ornament Empty
PostSubject: Re: hood ornament   hood ornament Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:12 am

thanks fred im interested in it dont have a pay pall so pm me info and i can get a money order. did u get a chance to get see if you had the trim? im about to travel for work so will not want the items for 2 weeks.. thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hood ornament Empty
PostSubject: Re: hood ornament   hood ornament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hood ornament
Page 1 of 1