GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud Empty
PostSubject: WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud   WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Anyone have one of these in decent shape? No cracks, and preferably not scuffed and beat up. If you can bring it to Daytona, you'd be awesome. I don't care about the decals, since my belt routing is different and I don't have any emissions equipment anyway... sooo.... yeah.

Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud   WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:26 pm

I think I can get the upper and lower shrouds, and I can bring them with me to Daytona. Do you need the bolts? There may be a hairline crack in the upper at one of the bolts. I wish you had put this up yesterday. I will have to make another trip to the yard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud   WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Just the upper shroud, no bolts.

Don't worry about it if you have to go yarding just for it - it wouldn't really be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud   WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:42 am

I am heading for the yard again today. I have enough stuff to get to make it worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud   WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:01 pm

If you haven't found one by thurs let me know and I'll throw one in Lionel's car for you when he stops.

Jon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud   WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Hero status for you, sir. Smile I probably won't find one. Classes prevent me from junkyarding during the week, and with Daytona so close there's just no way.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud   WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:58 pm

I picked one up from the local LKQ. $10 delivered to Daytona. If you do not want it, I may just keep it for a spare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud   WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:31 pm

If Jon doesn't come through, I'll take it. Will let you know tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud   WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Ray,did Dad break it trying to help out?He meant well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud   WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:18 am

Nah, I broke it awhile back by falling on it. LOL

Dad was a big BIG help with the paint project. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud   WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Did Jon come through, or should I bring it with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud   WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:48 am

Jon came through. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud   WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED: TBI Mechanical fan shroud
Page 1 of 1