GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

got drivers side complete

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

got drivers side complete Empty
PostSubject: got drivers side complete   got drivers side complete Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:12 pm

got all the trim on today on drivers side stil need to hand polish when i wash the car

got drivers side complete DSC00146
got drivers side complete DSC00145
got drivers side complete DSC00136
got drivers side complete DSC00139

the trim isnt perfect by ant means but it looks decent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: got drivers side complete   got drivers side complete Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Looks pretty damn good to me.You 2 do some great work.That trim looks fantastic and really makes that new paintjob really POP.Your wheels will really top it off!You guys should be very
proud of what you have accomplished in such a short time!
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: got drivers side complete   got drivers side complete Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:29 pm

got drivers side complete 059

i need washed bad but heres my custom hood ornament
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: got drivers side complete   got drivers side complete Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 pm

I had not seen a RMW without wood, but with trim, until now. It looks great. I'm surprised it hasn't become popular to do. You have a unique looking ride, my friend.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: got drivers side complete   got drivers side complete Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:13 am

Jimbeau look at mine again. Smile No wood with trim.

got drivers side complete 001-3
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: got drivers side complete   got drivers side complete Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:16 am

Oh yeah Mike I love the Electra emblem you added.
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: got drivers side complete   got drivers side complete Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:30 am

Yup, I see it now, Roady man. Looks good! This changes how I think of Roadmasters.
It's expensive as hell to get rid of the nibs for the trim, but without the wood,
the trim looks as good as the accent trim on any other ride.
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: got drivers side complete   got drivers side complete Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:46 am

1993 RoadyMan.... I love the extra chrome you put on your wagon! The Caprice rocker trim and the Roady sedan window pillar trim really makes a difference. Looks great!
Back to top Go down
SCbarber

SCbarber

PostSubject: Re: got drivers side complete   got drivers side complete Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:51 am

Looking nice! Compared to what it used to look like. Good work.
Back to top Go down
http://paulthebarber.net
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: got drivers side complete   got drivers side complete Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:47 am

Thanks Lance, also that is the original roadmaster rocker trim, I just used paint stipper and took off the rubbber coating. And I just ordered some new door handles to put the chrome back on the doors. today.

Mike if you look closely at my fender molding you can see that I added 4 port holes to my trim. I think your wagon would look good with some black port holes. Just use some black electrical tape to see if you like it.

Also are you plannig on putting the black moldings back on the stainless? I think if you paint your chrome rims black it will look really good with both done. And if you tint your windows you got one smoking hot ride there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got drivers side complete   got drivers side complete Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got drivers side complete
Page 1 of 1