GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

some cool wagons from the rod run

Go down 
+2
Bewber
straitjacket68
6 posters
AuthorMessage
straitjacket68

some cool wagons from the rod run Empty
PostSubject: some cool wagons from the rod run   some cool wagons from the rod run Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:52 pm

some cool wagons from the rod run Downsize12some cool wagons from the rod run Downsize10some cool wagons from the rod run Downsize11 these are some cool wagons that wee at the rod run this weekend in pigeonh forge tennessee. i took alot of pictures of many cool wagons of all makes . ive got more pics to post. there were very few wagons like ours but i took picse there. will post more tommorow
straitjacket billy
Back to top Go down
straitjacket68

PostSubject: Re: some cool wagons from the rod run   some cool wagons from the rod run Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:54 pm

oh and what do you think of the grille on the caprice wagon? kind of different. not sure if i like it or not , kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: some cool wagons from the rod run   some cool wagons from the rod run Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Those "cat's eye" grills have been around for years, and I'm still not sold on them. I think that for as hard as our headlights already suck, I don't want anything covering up any part of mine.

VERY cool wagons though.

Last edited by Bewber on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: some cool wagons from the rod run   some cool wagons from the rod run Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Ooo I like the yellow one with 4drums on it
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: some cool wagons from the rod run   some cool wagons from the rod run Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 pm

the 68 needs disc brakes,. drums suck,. yellow drums suck more,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: some cool wagons from the rod run   some cool wagons from the rod run Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:24 am

but it IS a nice job at customizing... isn't it?
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: some cool wagons from the rod run   some cool wagons from the rod run Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 am

I second the comment on the lack of light with the stock lights. Would not want any of mine covered either!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: some cool wagons from the rod run   some cool wagons from the rod run Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 am

jimbeau wrote:
but it IS a nice job at customizing... isn't it?
beauty is in the ye of the beholder,.

not my idea of custom with the sawed off half assed woodgrain,.

nikc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some cool wagons from the rod run   some cool wagons from the rod run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some cool wagons from the rod run
Page 1 of 1