GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come one, come all! UberFest roll call!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Come one, come all! UberFest roll call! Empty
PostSubject: Come one, come all! UberFest roll call!   Come one, come all! UberFest roll call! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:35 pm

As some of you already know a couple of the members and I have been cooking up a little get together/mod thrash on my car when I get home on mid tour leave. I have tentatively scheduled the 6th of December for the day of this and so far it looks like this will be the day to do this. So far I have Pat, Sprocket and FlashGumby. This will all happen in central east coast Florida in a little town called Titusville. Anyone else who wants to lend a hand or just come out for moral support you are more than welcome to.
The mods I have planned are:
1.Install H&R springs with 1/2" rear spacer for a slight rake, Frankenstien shocks, and ZQ8 Bumpstops.
2.Re-paint the rims a closer tan, while adding new slim trim rings, new bullets for the center caps, and bullet lugnuts.
3.Make and install 235/60R15 front 255/60R15 rear homemade widewhites.
4.Black out b and c pillars.
5.Install Z-28 exhaust tip
6.Install white corner lights.
Now if you have any special tools that you think would help or are particularly attached to feel free to bring them along. There will be an air compressor available so air tools are welcome.
PM me for the address.
Back to top Go down
68BBWGN

Come one, come all! UberFest roll call! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come one, come all! UberFest roll call!   Come one, come all! UberFest roll call! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:07 am

Love to be there or help but I live in Mi.
Back to top Go down

Come one, come all! UberFest roll call!
Page 1 of 1