GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dye leather interior?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert 96

Dye leather interior? Empty
PostSubject: Dye leather interior?   Dye leather interior? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Hello guys, has anyone ever tried to dye a leather interior. I don't want to change the color , just make the origional look new again. Probably not a good idea but I thought I would ask.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Dye leather interior?   Dye leather interior? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:56 pm

http://www.leatherique.com/

did the whole thing to the lincoln drivers seat,. oiled,. cleaned,. dyed,. looks just like a brand new seat,. i., sold on this stuff,.in fact i,m going to find a really shitty SS front sewt thats all cracked and beaten and see if i can restore it,.its amazing how the stuff works, IF you are patient and do exactly as the instructions say,.there are no short cuts,. (believe me on this)

Nick
Back to top Go down
Robert 96

PostSubject: Dye leather interior?   Dye leather interior? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:50 am

Thanks Nick, I didn't expect a positive on this one but so far I'm batting 1000.
Back to top Go down
Robert 96

PostSubject: Dye leather interior?   Dye leather interior? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:03 am

P.S. The Leatherique website is very helpful. It will be hard, but it sounds like it can be done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dye leather interior?   Dye leather interior? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dye leather interior?
Page 1 of 1