GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadmanonduty

94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Empty
PostSubject: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Guys, I sold this wagon to a guy in Canada last year. He has contacted me and has decided to sell it now. I thought I'd post it here for you guys. Don't bust on me for the car, its not mine anymore. Its a very nice car, and was well put together. It has many of the SS Clone parts, but not everything of course. It also has some nice mods. I'll list what I can think of.

1994 Caprice Station Wagon with 117,398 MILES, in the RARE "Dark Green Grey Metallic factory paint"!
Zero rust, paint is excellent, drive train is perfect. LT1 Engine of course. The interior is extremely nice, and very clean.

This wagon needs to be seen IN PERSON to understand how nice and clean it truly is! This car was built by a true wagon enthusiast! There are many many nice upgrades done to this car, and i'm sure I am forgetting alot of them.
--SLP Stainless Steel Headers (unavailable today).
--K&N Cold air intake
--Aluminum Driveshaft
--3.73 rear end gears with Posi-traction.
--MSD Ignition
--Turbo mufflers (quiet, but have nice deep tone)
--17 Inch Wheels and Tires from Impala SS
--Impala SS Leather Bucket Seats, with SS Logo's in headrests
--Impala SS Interior
--Custom Badges that say "Caprice SS" on rear quarters, and dash
--Color-matched bold molding painted to match.
--Color-matched Impala SS front Grill
-- Underneath is completely undercoated in black.
--Class III Trailer Hitch, with wiring.
--Front end Bra, also covers Mirrors
-- Upgraded front Sway Bar
--

It drives great, and has unbelievable power.
The man that built this car rebuilt almost everything when the car had around 50,000 Miles on it. It didn't need to be rebuilt, but he was a picky person who wanted to be sure everything on the car was like brand new, so he would never have any problems. So, at 50,000 Miles he took it all apart in the Winter months and rebuilt the whole suspension, so new ball joints, tie rod ends, shocks, bushings, etc..... He also decided to buy a brand new transmission right from GM and installed it, even though there was nothing wrong with the original transmission. He just wanted it perfect. All the suspension parts were replaced with Premium MOOG parts that were better than the stock parts.

Recently, new owner added New Tires, rebuilt tranny, rear shocks, sat radio, stainless exhaust tips.

He is asking $8,000 for it. Again, this is not my car, so please don't kill me, I'm only posting this to help the owner of the car out with his sale. If you are interested, PM me, and I will get you his phone number.

He said nothing has changed with appearance of car, so i will post the pics I have of it. Its gorgeous!

94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! SSWagon-2
94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! PICT1123rev0-3
94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! PICT1095rev0-1
94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! PICT1110rev0-1
94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! PICT1094rev0

Last edited by Deadmanonduty on Wed May 30, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:35 pm

94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! PICT1100rev0
94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! PICT1117rev0
94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! PICT1121rev0
94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! SSWagon2

Last edited by Deadmanonduty on Wed May 30, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:55 am

Milage updated above.

Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:34 pm

64 views and only you replied, hint, no one here cares just as I said before.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=244449&page=3

Sure wish my car was as nice as you said it wasn't,I only had 3 people with CASH in hand want it,and it wasn't for sale.

Buy this precious,rare color,wagon,back,you seem to have a hard time living without it judging by your Sig.
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:46 pm

lornejay1 wrote:

64 views and only you replied, hint, no one here cares just as I said before.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=244449&page=3

Sure wish my car was as nice as you said it wasn't,I only had 3 people with CASH in hand want it,and it wasn't for sale.

Buy this precious,rare color,wagon,back,you seem to have a hard time living without it judging by your Sig.

I must have missed something, please enlighten me on your comments.
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:47 pm

BTW, seller adjusted price, so I updated it above.
Again, not my car, just helping a car guy advertise his wagon here.....
Back to top Go down
donzikid

donzikid

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:47 pm

PM sent, Thanks
Back to top Go down
donzikid

donzikid

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:31 pm

SOLD! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Sweet, congrats! Looks like an outstanding car....but needs door panel lights. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Hey donzikid,did you get this car?
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:00 pm

I do believe he bought it! Smile
Its a beautiful wagon!
Back to top Go down
donzikid

donzikid

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Deadmanonduty wrote:
I do believe he bought it! Smile
Its a beautiful wagon!
Yed I did, and thanks for your help! Very Happy
I am sure I will have some questions about your X-baby once it gets here.
Back to top Go down
donzikid

donzikid

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:18 pm

81X11 wrote:
Sweet, congrats! Looks like an outstanding car....but needs door panel lights. Laughing
Do they just replace the blank plastic panel that is there now?
Attachments
94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Attachment$T2eC16dHJG8E9nyfpmrQBQUWdN5DSg~~60_12.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(37 Kb) Downloaded 8 times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Dont worry about those doorlights DK,there will be plenty of time for that mod later on.Whenever
Dad is driving,you had better be in the passenger seat or in the next state!Congrats on the new
toy and be careful with the fast wagon!
Back to top Go down
donzikid

donzikid

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Well, the set in the picture I posted....is mine.
I wish dad were still around to drive it. I am sure he will be there in spirit Very Happy
Gussing it is a no brainer to install the door panel lights...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!   94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

94 Caprice Wagon (SS Clone) for sale!
Page 1 of 1