GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB - 95-96 Wagon Caprice preferred

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berns

WTB - 95-96 Wagon Caprice preferred Empty
PostSubject: WTB - 95-96 Wagon Caprice preferred   WTB - 95-96 Wagon Caprice preferred Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Hello All,
I have been on the hunt for a while. I also belong to the Impala SS forum since 2006 as I currently have a 1993 Caprice LTZ but now I want a 95-96 Wagon with LT1, preferably a Caprice Wagon but might consider a Roady. I am located in California and prefer the car to also be in Cali. If you know or have any leads please let me know.

Thanks,
Berns
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

WTB - 95-96 Wagon Caprice preferred Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB - 95-96 Wagon Caprice preferred   WTB - 95-96 Wagon Caprice preferred Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:04 pm

talk to ruphraxe, he's always looking and may find you one at a wholesale auction
Back to top Go down

WTB - 95-96 Wagon Caprice preferred
Page 1 of 1