GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

summit racing brand distributors?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cadillac kevin

summit racing brand distributors? Empty
PostSubject: summit racing brand distributors?   summit racing brand distributors? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Does anyone have any experience with these? I'm thinking about getting one for my (carbed) 350.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also, if anybody has any other recommendations for a budget distributor, that would be great. Unfortunately finding a complete vacuum (non computer controlled) advance distributor at the local junkyard is impossible.
Back to top Go down
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: summit racing brand distributors?   summit racing brand distributors? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: summit racing brand distributors?   summit racing brand distributors? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:39 pm

I have a used vac controlled distributor off a 350 that was pulled during an upgrade if your looking for something like that.
Back to top Go down
cadillac kevin

PostSubject: Re: summit racing brand distributors?   summit racing brand distributors? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:44 pm

95BRMW wrote:
I have a used vac controlled distributor off a 350 that was pulled during an upgrade if your looking for something like that.

Yup, thats what I was looking for (as long as its not off a CCC (computer controlled) carb or tbi motor)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: summit racing brand distributors?   summit racing brand distributors? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

summit racing brand distributors?
Page 1 of 1