GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Biting the Bullitt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Biting the Bullitt Empty
PostSubject: Biting the Bullitt   Biting the Bullitt Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Biting the Bullitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biting the Bullitt   Biting the Bullitt Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Such a nice mustang too.Not sure but I think a steering malfunction occurred!Thought I heard a pop just as he swerved out of control!Might have been him screaming Oh Sh**!
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

Biting the Bullitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biting the Bullitt   Biting the Bullitt Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Looks like he shifts by the way the nose drops,then he loses it as he throttles up.

But no matter,he should have been steering instead of those brake lites coming on.

On the subject, think I could give him a good run? lol!

Biting the Bullitt Photo-2410

Biting the Bullitt Photo-1351

Back to top Go down

Biting the Bullitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biting the Bullitt   Biting the Bullitt Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:56 pm

When did you get the vanishing point challenger Lorne?2 white muscle cars,am I sensing a theme
her or just a hell of a midlife crisis?
Jim
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Biting the Bullitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biting the Bullitt   Biting the Bullitt Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:06 pm

I missed the Challenger addition as well. Looks MEAN. The Stang looks great as usual too.

I sat in a Challenger at a recent new car show, and really liked it. Unlike a Camaro or Mustang it feels BIG...lots of room inside and....well...I could fit in it. Wink
Back to top Go down

Biting the Bullitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biting the Bullitt   Biting the Bullitt Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:25 pm

81X11 wrote:
I missed the Challenger addition as well. Looks MEAN. The Stang looks great as usual too.

I sat in a Challenger at a recent new car show, and really liked it. Unlike a Camaro or Mustang it feels BIG...lots of room inside and....well...I could fit in it. Wink
Thats because it is BIG,same as the Charger and 300 with just a little shorter wheelbase.Thats why its not so competitive with the Mustang and Camaro.
Its a lot heavier and bigger in all dimensions as well.Its still a very good looking car!
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

Biting the Bullitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biting the Bullitt   Biting the Bullitt Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:04 am

That car jerked pretty violently before it spun out. Look closely - the left front tire on that mustang popped. That's what started things. Maybe he picked up a bolt or something on the track?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Biting the Bullitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biting the Bullitt   Biting the Bullitt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biting the Bullitt
Page 1 of 1