GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?

Go down 
+17
JoeT
Gastt
toomanytoyz
200OZ
Olds Weighty Eight
uxwbill
lornejay1
mayneman
94X2
Cadet57
BigBlackBeaSSt
1phastsswagon
COL
sherlock9c1
JaySS
Krzdimond
81X11
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Empty
PostSubject: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:58 am

Ok I'm trying to make the Cruiser look a little.....younger.

I'm doing the window tint this weekend and I think the next mod will be tires. I've kicked around putting Impala SS wheels with Olds Rocket embems on the center caps, but I don't want this wagon to be modeled after my last one. Also, the stock wheels are in really pretty shape, so now I'm thinking RWL tires on the factory wheels.

With the stock Olds wheels, what size do you folks reccomend? 225 or 235, and 65 or 70-series? Just curious. I can't remember what I size I put on my '89 OCC....

-Mike

Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:00 am

225/75 or 235/70

I vote for the 235/70

Look at the sticker in the drivers door jamb. should tell you what was the stock size.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:00 am

Oh and I was told to look for the new Radial T/A E4 model. Supposed to have better wet traction and tread life than the regular Radial T/A.

We'll see.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:02 am

Stock size is 225/75/15. That's what's on it now as well.

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:26 am

Good luck finding a white letter in that size. I'm swapping to 235/70 in the spring when I need new tires.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:30 am

Stingroo wrote:
Good luck finding a white letter in that size. I'm swapping to 235/70 in the spring when I need new tires.

Oh I want something a little larger than stock. Discount Tire has the 235/70 Radial T/A's for $130 each. Gonna shop around.
Back to top Go down
JaySS
Admin
JaySS

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:10 am

Uh, no.

I wouldn't choose to put 15's on anything I own, simply because tire availability is so poor.

Even 16’s are becoming more difficult to find in the wider sizes.

Witness the proliferation of 17” factory-styled wheels available over @ www.yearone.com

Also, as you have access to used tires, the selection so much better in the larger diameters.

For an OCC, I think a set of 17” C4 Corvette sawblades fitted with Olds centercap emblems would give the “stock, but better” look to the car.

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? 94wheels2

Plus they can be picked up dirt cheap. Add a set of inexpensive adapters and you’re done.

- J

81X11 wrote:
OK, I'm trying to make the Cruiser look a little.....younger.
I'm doing the window tint this weekend and I think the next mod will be tires. I've kicked around putting Impala SS wheels with Olds Rocket embems on the center caps, but I don't want this wagon to be modeled after my last one. Also, the stock wheels are in really pretty shape, so now I'm thinking RWL tires on the factory wheels.
With the stock Olds wheels, what size do you folks reccomend? 225 or 235, and 65 or 70-series? Just curious. I can't remember what I size I put on my '89 OCC....
-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:41 am

81X11 wrote:
Stingroo wrote:

Oh I want something a little larger than stock. Discount Tire has the 235/70 Radial T/A's for $130 each. Gonna shop around.

235/70 is .2" smaller in diameter than a 225/75. They're just better proportioned.

I like Jay's idea! Quite a bit, actually.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:44 am

JaySS wrote:
Uh, no.

I wouldn't choose to put 15's on anything I own, simply because tire availability is so poor.

Even 16’s are becoming more difficult to find in the wider sizes.

Witness the proliferation of 17” factory-styled wheels available over @ www.yearone.com

Also, as you have access to used tires, the selection so much better in the larger diameters.

For an OCC, I think a set of 17” C4 Corvette sawblades fitted with Olds centercap emblems would give the “stock, but better” look to the car.

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? 94wheels2

Plus they can be picked up dirt cheap. Add a set of inexpensive adapters and you’re done.

- J

81X11 wrote:
OK, I'm trying to make the Cruiser look a little.....younger.
-Mike

That's a cool idea!!
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Jay has a good idea, and if you can find some with usable tires on them, you can usually get them for less than the cost of new tires alone. Early C4 rims are CHEAP.

And on adapters - you can get them off ebay for $60 a pair. I picked up two pairs for my wagon for the Camaro SS wheels. 5x5" vehicle pattern, 5x4.75" wheel pattern. Then just choose the depth you need to get the wheel properly centered and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Mike,
Remember....If you get rid of your stock OCC wheels. I want two for winter tires on mine. I don't need them on the coast but it whould be handy when I go East for work in the winter. Plenty of snow in the mountains but don't want them full time.
Dick
Back to top Go down
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:45 am

Discount Tire had BFG T/A's 235/70/15's for $130 each. I'm going to cross-shop a bit, but I think that's what I'll be going with. I had T/A's on my '89 OCC and liked them a lot.

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:08 am

We all know Mike drives like a little old lady so extreme performance tires are not needed.There
are still plenty of 15" tires that will meet his needs for a DD tire.Coker has a quite a selection
of 14" and 15" tires at hugely inflated prices so be aware that shopping around can save you big money.I like Jay SSs idea and as long as the adapters are "hub centric",I say go for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:14 pm

81X11 wrote:
Discount Tire had BFG T/A's 235/70/15's for $130 each. I'm going to cross-shop a bit, but I think that's what I'll be going with. I had T/A's on my '89 OCC and liked them a lot.

-Mike

http://www.amazon.com/BFGoodrich-Radial-E4-Tire-70R15/dp/B005P4TBWY/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=2QUI3H9TW2SOY&coliid=I21JUONTXBUJHC

$134 a piece with Amazon, and free two day shipping (or $3.99 overnight) if you have a Prime membership. If not, you can sign up for a one-month free trial to get it.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Tire Rack gets $114 each plus shipping. Shipping is usually about $40 for a set of 4 to me.

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Bfg_radial_ta_rwl_ci2_l

Radial T/A(Performance All-Season)

Sidewall Style: Raised White Letters

Click thumbnails to view above.
Most approximate photos shown
View Full Screen Photo.

Size: 235/70R15
Sidewall Style: Raised White Letters
Serv. Desc: 102S
UTQG: 400 A B Price: $114.00 (each)
Estimated Availability: In Stock
Estimated Arrival: Get Estimate
Qty:
Optional Road Hazard Program: Add $13.08 per tire
Add Road Hazard: $52.32
Set of 4: $456.00
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Hmmm... this is very relevant to my interests.

Thanks, Tim!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Compare discount tire direct as well. They ship for free and usually end up pretty close to Tire Rack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Nice! Yeah, I'm looking at getting tires with this semester's school refund check.

Or maybe holding off until Spring. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Window tint this month, tires hopefully next month for me. I already blew my Sept car-toy budget on the trip, yet still did the power window motor and HAVE to do the tint tomorrow. It so bright inside that car it's crazy. Been years since I had a car with no window tint, and with all that glass I'm going blind in the OCC. Very Happy

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:04 pm

Mike, these are Firehawks in 235/70. They are damn near the same height as the 225/75 but a touch wider. They great and I like the wider tire as I feel like I get better handling, not that these cars handle to begin with. Laughing

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? 543081_10150659572338553_505618552_9377647_2015772745_n

Sadly, Firehawks have been discontinued for the moment. I've heard Firestone is going to make more when they have the orders, that they're done making them or that they've sold the molds to Coker. If that's the case, look for a large markup on them in the future.

My two cents is to stick with a 15" tire only because you wont have to get new rims or run adapters. Personally, I've always wondered how well cars this large do with them.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Those Firehawks are sharp, and look to fill out the wheel-wells like I want.

I really liked the Impala SS wheels I had on the Roady, and the tires were cheap and easy to find (same size and new base Mustang tires), but for the Olds, think I'm staying stock for now.

As for handling, my Roady was a Corvette compared to my new OCC. The OCC is so soft it's insane. KYB's and variable-rate rear springs are on the list of winter mods.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:44 pm

If you can get Firehawks that's what I would recommend. I got 80k miles out of my first set and will probably pass that with this set. I can't get a straight answer from Firestone as to what is happening with them, though. One day they're discontinued and the next they're being produced again. I've also seen the prices go from $88/tire up to $128/tire and back to about $98/tire right now. That's all at the same Firestone store in the last 2 years.

Jon
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:47 pm

I paid about $130/ tire installed. And as soon as I ordered them they went out of stock. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:48 pm

81X11 wrote:

I really liked the Impala SS wheels I had on the Roady, and the tires were cheap and easy to find (same size and new base Mustang tires), but for the Olds, think I'm staying stock for now.

As for handling, my Roady was a Corvette compared to my new OCC. The OCC is so soft it's insane. KYB's and variable-rate rear springs are on the list of winter mods.

-Mike
Mike,keep in mind that those firehawks are mounted on 8 inch wide rims not the 7s you are running.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
81X11 wrote:

-Mike
Mike,keep in mind that those firehawks are mounted on 8 inch wide rims not the 7s you are running.

They'll go onto a 7" too thou. My snow tires are 235/70 on stock caprice lace rims. No issues.
Back to top Go down
mayneman

mayneman

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:31 pm

I have the 235/70/15 BFG Radial TA/E4 tires, I LOVE them for the ride, and seem very good on wet roads.....also they have the classic look I was looking for. The only issue I see with them is they are a bit spendy. I really wanted Firehawk Indy 500s, couldn't find 'em anywhere.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:24 am

Oh you guys have me thinking....these are just the next town over. Give-away price too...

http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/3288387828.html

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? 5Ne5K35M93F33L73l6c9l2fb42ac5cf6615ce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Pretty sure the width is wrong or the owner measured the outside of the beads so they should clear just fine judging by the rim appearance.Set of mustang takeoffs like you got for the roady
would be perfect.Have you found a set of hubcentric adapters yet?
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:29 pm

MIKE! Get over to that next town and buy those rims. If you don't like them, you can always resell them (the VW crowd is all over them). You're getting the rims for free at that price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:14 pm

YES! Sherlock speaks truth. Volkswagen kids love the sawblades...
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Stingroo wrote:
YES! Sherlock speaks truth. Volkswagen kids love the sawblades...

I'm not sure why. They look ridiculous on VW's. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Hit and miss...

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? 4559240048_64f0846849_b

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Oneighturbo-speedhunters-mk3-022210

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Attachment

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? JV1

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? 2599047707_7e344fbf73_o

But if you decide you don't like them, you will have no problems selling them.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:32 pm

81X11 wrote:
Oh you guys have me thinking....these are just the next town over. Give-away price too...

http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/3288387828.html

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? 5Ne5K35M93F33L73l6c9l2fb42ac5cf6615ce

Flasheroo wrote:
Pretty sure the width is wrong or the owner measured the outside of the beads so they should clear just fine judging by the rim appearance.Set of mustang takeoffs like you got for the roady
would be perfect.Have you found a set of hubcentric adapters yet?

YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NOT YET BOUGHT THESE!!!! They would look SWEET on the OCC.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:33 pm

This is the only one that looks good. Laughing

All those silly VW kids... Oh.. wait.

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Attachment
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:37 pm

I saw in your post about the 96 wagon for sale you are still contemplating RWL tires Mike .

I thought you were sold on the vette rims. That is my vote too.

RWL are for the 80's,like your cutlass,not a fan of them on these wagons.

My two cents, Lorne.

Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:48 pm

lornejay1 wrote:

I saw in your post about the 96 wagon for sale you are still contemplating RWL tires Mike .

I thought you were sold on the vette rims. That is my vote too.

RWL are for the 80's,like your cutlass,not a fan of them on these wagons.

My two cents, Lorne.

I really don't want to mess with wheel adaptors or aftermarket wheels, and I don't think the Impala wheels would look right on my OCC, even though I love the look, and they pop up all the time.

Think I'll just go with 235/70 BFG T/A's on my stock OCC wheels. My stock wheels are in great shape. It may look a little old-fashioned with the RWL tires, but it'll look better than white-walls, will still ride nice, and if I have an issue, you can still get T/A tires from most major tire stores. And my goal with this car is to make it look and feel totally different than my Roady...but still feel like "my" car.

Besides, it'll remind my of my last OCC. Very Happy
Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Salepics003
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 pm

You mean the one we dont have a SECTION for yet?Think the RWL tires on a white wagon will
look great especially the way you keep your wagon!
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Adapters are easy-cheese. I wouldn't worry about them one bit. I bought the cheap lug-centric ones from ebay, put them on, and raced around Watkins Glen no problems. Seriously. Yes, I know that hub-centric are "better" - but they are 3-4x more expensive and the basic ones worked fine for me.
Back to top Go down
uxwbill

uxwbill

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
You mean the one we dont have a SECTION for yet? Think the RWL tires on a white wagon will
look great especially the way you keep your wagon!
You know, one of these days you might just "disappear" if you bother the moderators and admins too much. Laughing Then we'll all be kind of like..."nobody knows what happened to Jim, but we sure do hope his wagons found a good home".
Back to top Go down
http://greyghost.mooo.com/

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:35 pm

That will be the day!
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:22 am

Just like Phantom 309....................................................................
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:46 am

Well back to this topic finally... Wheels got put off for the holidays (I just now paid off the credit card bills...kids are EXPENSIVE!) and then getting Misty a new vehicle.

I still want to do something with the wheels, while keeping a somewhat factory look...but making the car look a little "younger". I'm still considering just putting RWL Radial T/A's on these stock wheels, or going with some chrome Chevy 454SS/Sport Truck wheels with RWL tires (I LIKE these...plus easy to clean!). Also been watching for the older style turbine wheels to show up, like I had on my '89 OCC. I flat loved those. Then there are always 17-inch Impala SS wheels....with Olds Rocket decals added of course.

I'm still torn. Car looks great as it sits, but again, I want to make it look a little younger and less like "grampa's car", but I'm not going to put 18-20-inch ghetto wheels on it. Want to keep it close to stock-appearing.

Now that I got Misty's truck together, I can start playing with the OCC again. Re-painting the rear bumper and doing "something" with the wheels/tires are the first items on my 2-do list...

Hmmmm.

-Mike

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? WaxedWagon002
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:38 am

These cars are big enough where 18s or 20s don't look "ghetto."

If anything, you'd probably have an easier time finding tires.

C'mon Mike, you're sounding like a grandpa. :p
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:26 am

Stingroo wrote:
These cars are big enough where 18s or 20s don't look "ghetto."

If anything, you'd probably have an easier time finding tires.

C'mon Mike, you're sounding like a grandpa. :p

Not trying to offend anyone dude. Sorry if I did.

On the flipside I DO feel like a grandpa...ha!

-Mike

Oh and PS, my wife says putting raised-letter tires on the car will make it look like a "hoopty redneck runner". Hahaha. She wants me to put Impala wheels on it. Not that she likes these wagons, but she remembers how much the Impala wheels changed the look of my Roadmaster. And yes I agree the 17-inch tires are a lot easier to find than the 15's now.

Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:43 pm

IMO, the style of a wheel has much more to do with looking ghetto or not as opposed to the size.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:08 pm

Oh, no I'm not offended. lol I was just using your term. What Greg said is basically what I was getting at.

I also don't think white letter tires would work on your wagon either, and agree with Misty. In 15", they'd work on my car, cause it sort of has that rough image thing going for it. Not so much with your Olds.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:37 pm

18" "ghetto" wheels...... that hurts Mike..... Sad

What about the mid 90's Vette wheels JaySS mentioned, those would look good.

Impala SS wheels with Olds silhouette centers might be nice.

Mike

Last edited by 200OZ on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Hey, are my 18's ghetto??? Suspect

Very Happy

A set of grey Coy's C5's will actually look killer on that car!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:19 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Hey, are my 18's ghetto??? Suspect

Very Happy

A set of grey Coy's C5's will actually look killer on that car!

ok OK I'm sorry! There I go offending folks without even trying.

What I meant is my wagon will never look like this....

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? 3Fd3J33H95L85K95H4d1bd0997ae1fd3112a1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?   Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raised-Letter Tires for the OCC?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next