GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you looking for???

Go down 
+7
DROLDS2U
Cadet57
Sprocket
scoffman
Olds Weighty Eight
BigBlackBeaSSt
81X11
11 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

What are you looking for??? Empty
PostSubject: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:38 pm

I'm planning a yard run on Sunday. Tell me what you're looking for and I'll print me out a list before I go.

BUT I'm not yanking doors or fenders. I'm going alone and flat can't carry them. PLUS it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow so even with the gravel they put out, it may be a mudpit in the yard Sunday.

I've not decided if I'm just going to Wrench-A-Part here in Austin, or if I'm going to go down to San Antonio and hit the big yards. I'd really like to go back to Pick-N-Pull and hit the B-Body section down there. Last time I was there they had not one but two Custom Cruisers...

Roady wagon
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage161
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage162
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage172

LT1 Sedan
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage163

Monte Carlo LS
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage164

Chevy with familier colors!
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage165

95 LT1 Roady.
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage166

Very complete G-body Cutlass
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage167

And Cutlass Wagon
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage168

Kicking myself here. This GP had all four 15x7 Rally II wheels. They were only $9.99 each....and I didn't nab them! Stupid!
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage169

More Roady Sedans
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage173

VERY CLEAN and SOLID 91 Olds Custom Cruiser. I got my exhaust heat shield off this car.
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage175
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage174
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage176
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage177
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage178
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage179
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage180
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage181
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage182

Another Roady Sedan
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage183

Very complete and solid Cutlass.
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage184
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage185

Burned Roady Sedan. Ouch!
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage186
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage187
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage188

Another G-body Cutlass
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage189

LeSabre Sport Coupe
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage190

Solid 78 Caddy
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage170

9C1 Caprice
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage171

Pick-N-Pull has an entire Caprice/Impala Section...sadly this is where the batteries in my camera died.
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage191
What are you looking for??? JohnsSalvage192

Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Looking at the pics from my last San Antonio trip above.....I'm thinking I'm going back there Sunday... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Wow!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:56 pm

Still cant get over the condition of those cars.Remarkably rust free,even the exhaust pipes look
great!
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:00 pm

Mike,

If that '84 Cutlass is still there, or any 80s Cutlass, I'd be interested in the following:

- headlight bezels if the chrome is decent
- front fender sidemarker lenses if they're not too faded
- trunk lid emblem that's part of the lock cylinder surround

Thanks

If I was down there, the hood on that '91 OCC would be tempting to me as mine has the clearcoat blues. JY hood is probably cheaper than a repaint. That and nabbing the grilles for spares which you may want to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Greg I'll put your requests on the list.

And yes, I'm planning to nab a space OCC grill if I see one. Good to have a spare.

As for the OCC hood, the Olds uses the same hood as the Buick and Chevy. Go hit your local yards in Memphis. I'd be shocked if you could not find a good white hood. White ones are so common!

Also, Little Rock isn't that far from you. There are at least two good U-Pull-It tyoe yards in Little Rock. One is north of town near the air force base, and one is just west of downtown. The one west of downtown is BIG. The one north of town is smaller but had a few B-bodies on my last walk-through.

I've still not yarded in Memphis, but you gotta have some right?

-Mike
Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:27 pm

I'm on the look out for the driver side wheel well trim piece, for a RMW. Mine is all banged up close to the door end.
What are you looking for??? SAM_1084
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:40 pm

I think the 93 Roady at the local yard here as that. Can't remember. Will add it to the list.

What's with the Caprice grill on your car?

Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:53 pm

81X11 wrote:

It's an old pic I have a new grill now. Look closely to my avatar picture and you can tell she's got the right teeth now.

81X11 wrote:
I think the 93 Roady at the local yard here as that. Can't remember. Will add it to the list.

That would be great if it does. Do you have any idea what the cost would be? I'm not looking to spend a whole bunch of money if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:58 pm

scoffman wrote:
81X11 wrote:

It's an old pic I have a new grill now. Look closely to my avatar picture and you can tell she's got the right teeth now.

81X11 wrote:

That would be great if it does. Do you have any idea what the cost would be? I'm not looking to spend a whole bunch of money if you know what I mean.

I'd think under $10. Most likely under $5. I got the same part for someone else on here a few yards back and I think they charged $3 for it.
Gotta love Wrench-A-Part.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:40 pm

U may want to think about the front bumper cover on the occ. guys on the issf forum will buy.
I would grab a set of occ tails as well for spares

Also if the occ clusters have under 100k, I'd like one Smile

Grille absolutely grab them, hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Mike, if that white OCC is there, I would love that grill. Also, need a front gas tank shield from a TBI wagon. Apparently LT1 cars are different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Mike,you had better take off monday because you will still be at the JY pulling parts! lol!
Back to top Go down
DROLDS2U

DROLDS2U

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:36 pm

i cvould use the pass fender and wheel well trim... thanks if you can get them, wish i could drive out there just to go yarding
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:50 am

Nab that Cruiser grille so you have a spare.

If there are any 93-6 Fleetwoods. I'm looking for a rear bumper and backup lenses if in really good shape.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
DROLDS2U

DROLDS2U

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:53 pm

DROLDS2U wrote:
i cvould use the pass fender and wheel well trim... thanks if you can get them, wish i could drive out there just to go yarding

the fender trim, not the fender...lol
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:50 pm

I'm still interested in a clean RMW grille and hood ornament as extras to keep in the shed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
MacMasterMike

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Need a red fuse box cover panel for a 94 roady. Imagine this interior red color is the same 94-96 for wagons and sedans. The plastic parts that keep it in place broke on mine. TIA
Back to top Go down
gmtech

gmtech

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:16 pm

I would like all 4 doors from the first pic if they are in good shape, not too much damage. I will be in Dallas on Sunday and Monday. How far away are you and much much are the doors going to cost? Let me know ASAP.
Back to top Go down
gmtech

gmtech

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Well, crap just re-read your post, wish I would of read it earlier today, I would have been at your place in the morning to go scrapping with you. $#!t
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:45 am

It POURED rain all day here in Central Texas....no complaining, we needed it badly, but I'm a little concerned about how muddy the yards will be tomorrow. It IS supposed to be sunny and around 80 tomorrow, so hopefully things will dry out quickly, but still, it may be a mudpit.

I am still planning to go to San Antonio. Will hit the two big U-Pull-It yards down there. But as mentioned I'm not in a position to be pulling doors, bumpers, hoods and such tomorrow. I'll be alone AND will have two tool boxes. That said, I am going to use one of their free wheelbarrows, so will nab what I can folks.

Pics and story to follow tomorrow evening. Happy to grab what I can,

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for???   What are you looking for??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you looking for???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Longroof Marketplace :: Wanted-
Jump to: