GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.

Go down 
+7
brokecello
Acme Racer
sherlock9c1
toomanytoyz
Robert 96
DBeaSSt
silverfox103
11 posters
AuthorMessage
silverfox103
silverfox103

Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:35 am

I saw that on another forum and mentioned there, hope he has good insurance!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Robert 96

PostSubject: :: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:44 am

Very nice Tom, nice way to start off my day!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:50 am

Like it matters. He'll just get another one. It's only money.
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:14 am

You know, for $2M, that's one ugly car.

Hey Crovo, looks like you're coming down with a severe case of abbreviation-itis. What in the world is SLHAI?
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:34 am

sherlock9c1 wrote:
Hey Crovo, looks like you're coming down with a severe case of abbreviation-itis. What in the world is SLHAI?

I thought it was just me.

Tom
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 pm

sherlock9c1 wrote:
You know, for $2M, that's one ugly car.

You must have missed my post on my "Slightly Less Hot Air Intake" that I made out of a Sterlite container. Wink
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:54 pm

Ahhh, and now you've capitalized it and trademarked it huh. Razz
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:13 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
Ahhh, and now you've capitalized it and trademarked it huh. Razz
And he's going to be selling copies for FI DOLLAH at WF10...

FWIW, the stock intake IS a cold-air intake. I continue to be amazed at how many streetrodders will put a fantastic new-style Fuel Injected motor like an LT1 or LS123679 in their car and then spend about 5 minutes and no brain cells putting this teeny tiny air filter RIGHT BEHIND THE RADIATOR on it. It is a personal pet peeve of mine.
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

Location : Wandering aimlessly about Daytona Beach, FL, or in the Hospital

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Now THERE is a prime candidate for Dumb A** of the year! lol!

Last edited by Acme Racer on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:37 pm

!!! At least it wasn't a wagon. Lol That is a lot of $$ to run into a marsh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Chakotay

Chakotay

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:46 pm

The really dumb thing is that you could get about 400 B-bodys for the money spent on the Veyron lol!
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Chakotay wrote:
The really dumb thing is that you could get about 400 B-bodys for the money spent on the Veyron lol!

400.... I like the sound of that! geek
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:53 pm

I'm thinking "insurance claim"

NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY just drives a 1.4 Million dollar car into a brackish pond.......

Somebody is looking to recoup a Mil or so from economic losses.
Back to top Go down
MrBuick

MrBuick

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:18 am

[quote="sherlock9c1"]
DBeaSSt wrote:
I continue to be amazed at how many streetrodders will put a fantastic new-style Fuel Injected motor like an LT1 or LS123679 in their car and then spend about 5 minutes and no brain cells putting this teeny tiny air filter RIGHT BEHIND THE RADIATOR on it. It is a personal pet peeve of mine.

Agreed... I was at an open header cruise, and popped the hood on my RMS. An older guy walked past, and asked if I could hlep him with his 60's Chevy truck. He popped the hood, and there was an LT1, the corvette fuel rails, just snapped in place, and a tiny filter drooping behind the radiator... After I talked with him, I basically told him that his poor MPG issues, were from the crappy conversion done on it, and the fact that they removed the MAF, and didn't bother to custom tune the thing... "NO, they know what they are doing!!" Ok dude, then why can't they figure out what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:21 am

This has to be Mr Buick (Magnum), as he is known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.   Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Sh*t of the week award--unanimous.
Page 1 of 1