HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Annual British Car Show - Round Rock Texas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

PostSubject: Annual British Car Show - Round Rock Texas   Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:21 pm

I was salvage-yarding yesterday but one of my local car-club buddies went. He just sent this over. Enjoy!

174 photo slideshow.

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa311/garybechtold/Texas%20All%20British%20Car%20Day%20-%2009-30-2012/?albumview=slideshow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annual British Car Show - Round Rock Texas   Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Always loved the MGB GT body style and the MGC with the raised hood looked kind off odd.
Astom Martins and XKEs look good no matter what color they are!Tell your friend thanks!
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: Annual British Car Show - Round Rock Texas   Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:24 pm

The guy that took these pics owns the white MGB-GT coupe with the 289 Ford V8 in it (actually it's a 302..but 289 sounds cooler..ha). That car is wild. The engine is mated to the stock MG trans and rear end. I have no idea how he's not blown them yet, and it's geared LOW so it screams at highway speeds.

That car is so funny. There was no room for the exhaust so he cut holes in the wheel-wells and ran it through just behind the tires. I'd be scared to steer it! ha!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Annual British Car Show - Round Rock Texas   Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Glad to see at least one XJS in the mix. I miss mine, but my buddy has got the LT1 in his running this past week (out of a 96 9C1, that donated fenders to Roo, and a suncoast to me Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annual British Car Show - Round Rock Texas   

Back to top Go down

Annual British Car Show - Round Rock Texas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1