GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
theblurrrr

theblurrrr

WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels Empty
PostSubject: WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels   WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:27 am

Hello!

I recently picked up a 93 RMW-Tan with beige interior. Looking for the LR, LF and RF interior door trim panels.

Also, if anyone comes across them--I need the retainer that holds the air filter duct to the inner fender and one end of the cargo cover's draw rod; the one that looks like a rubber stopper with a hole one end.

Thanks in advance!

theblurrrr
Olympia, WA
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels   WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:50 am

Which color tan do you have Camel or Dark Tan? I have the front door panels for the Camel interior. The driver's side has a small cut in the vinyl at the back edge. The retainer for the intake duct (resonator) is available at your local parts store. If you want the door panels, I will send you a fastener for the duct. A cap to replace the draw rod end should be available at Ace Hardware. If not, I can check on other types of cargo covers in different cars next time I go to the junk yard (something might fit).
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels   WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 pm

A 92 just hit the yard, and it has the camel interior. If that is what you want, the front door panels are in good condition. left rear has a small tear in the vinyl.
Back to top Go down
theblurrrr

theblurrrr

PostSubject: Interior color   WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:42 am

I'm sure my RMW has the Camel interior--Please let me know what the cost would be for those trim panels. Is the tear on the LR panel on the top surface? I have a tear in the one I have now--that's what I'm trying to correct.

thanks in advance--

theblurrrr
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels   WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:30 am

The tear is in the top. The fronts look to be perfect. Do you need any of the other parts of the panel beside the actual panel itself? They charge by the part here. The car will not be in the yard for about a week. I am installing an engine on the starship this week. I may be able to get into the car before it hits the yard if I get done with the engine. I enlarged the picture you posted, and your interior looks like it is dark tan. The SPID code for camel is 67B through I.
Back to top Go down
theblurrrr

theblurrrr

PostSubject: Re: WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels   WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Actually, the color is referred to as "light beige" code 641(I), 642 & 643; 1993 only; leather interior.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels   WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:44 am

Take a look at this, may be of help.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=277206

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels   WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:35 am

The code for the camel interior is 672.

Yours is what I thought I saw through the windows. The camel color is much lighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels   WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB 93 RMW beige interior door trim panels
Page 1 of 1