GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Limo Videos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
turbojimmy

Limo Videos Empty
PostSubject: Limo Videos   Limo Videos Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Video of my limo during a routine trip to my parents' house. Gets a little slow, but it was fun making it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgjBFtl67b4&feature=share&list=ULjgjBFtl67b4

In the above video, I pull out behind a little gray thing at around 3:00. The driver was camera shy and took off. I exercised caution where there were side streets and driveways, but ultimately the LT1 reeled him in when it was safe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cvtO7wTnuU&feature=share&list=UL6cvtO7wTnuU

Here's a vid of the a/v system. I went through great pains to install a JVC receiver in the left, middle door. There's an LED backlit TV mounted to the partition and another LCD screen hacked into the dash.
https://youtu.be/3Ir7IQG7mMM
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Limo Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limo Videos   Limo Videos Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Ha! I liked the second one...go go go!! Liked seeing that Caddy float!

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
turbojimmy

Limo Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limo Videos   Limo Videos Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:21 pm

brokecello wrote:
Ha! I liked the second one...go go go!! Liked seeing that Caddy float!

Chris

It was a little sketchy over the bumps - but I know that road like the back of my hand. I know where the Caddy gets in trouble Wink
Back to top Go down

Limo Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limo Videos   Limo Videos Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Your boy seemed to be having fun in the first one,bet he cant wait to get behind the wheel!
Back to top Go down

Limo Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limo Videos   Limo Videos Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Yaa so cool. Need one of them here in Queens, drive slow next to the mob spots, get all freaked out haha. put this plate on.

Limo Videos Mafia-10
Back to top Go down
Gastt

Gastt

Limo Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limo Videos   Limo Videos Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:33 pm

I need one of those plates for my Fleetwood. Goes with my reg plate.

Limo Videos 390122_10151137575938947_1383337175_n

Sweet limo!
Back to top Go down

Limo Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limo Videos   Limo Videos Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:47 pm

That's sick ! Rhode Island is another little Italy.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Limo Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limo Videos   Limo Videos Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:28 pm

SOCIAL D in da house!!!!!!

You made my day. Been a fan since 1981. Yeah I'm that old, lol.
Rodney on Roq, Hell comes to your house, Mommy's little Monster, Another State of mind, Prison Bound, and all that pre dates them getting a deal on EPIC with their self titled album....

Seen 'em live at least 6 or 7 times, and wait for the next show...

Quite a rich discography...
Back to top Go down
turbojimmy

Limo Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limo Videos   Limo Videos Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Your boy seemed to be having fun in the first one,bet he cant wait to get behind the wheel!

He has fun with the car. I'm glad he's interested in it and the modifications I make to it.

CarloNYC wrote:
Yaa so cool. Need one of them here in Queens, drive slow next to the mob spots, get all freaked out haha. put this plate on.

Limo Videos Mafia-10

I like that! I steer clear of the mob spots, though. There are plenty in NJ. I have a whole Zombie theme going on with the car currently.

Limo Videos Zombie_decal

Sprocket wrote:
SOCIAL D in da house!!!!!!

You made my day. Been a fan since 1981. Yeah I'm that old, lol.
Rodney on Roq, Hell comes to your house, Mommy's little Monster, Another State of mind, Prison Bound, and all that pre dates them getting a deal on EPIC with their self titled album....

Seen 'em live at least 6 or 7 times, and wait for the next show...

Quite a rich discography...

I've never seen them. I like them a lot though, particularly their Johnny Cash covers. They were in NYC (close to me) last month and I really wanted to go, but I couldn't pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Limo Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limo Videos   Limo Videos Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:39 pm

They are great live band. It took them along time to get recognition and even to this day they are still fairly unknown by most...
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Limo Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limo Videos   Limo Videos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:47 am

Those were good! Looks like fun!

The roads also looked really familier...I went through junior and high school in Basking Ridge, and all my friends lived in Chatham, Madison, and Morristown. Spent most Saturday nights at the Headquarters Plaza mall and AMC theater....which I understand is not ever there anymore...amazing.

Oh and also I like your bike a lot. Have had two Nighthawk 750s. They are one of the greatest all-around motorcycles ever made. Reliable as the sun (except for the electric tach that fails often), easy to work on, CHEAP, and enough power to run but easy to handle. For a long time my wife and I had twins, mine black, hers reddish-pink.

Limo Videos MasseyHawks006
Limo Videos LongWeekend023-2
Limo Videos MasseyHawks007

I bought my black one in nice shape. At the time, Misty was riding a Yamaha 400, but one ride on my 750 and she wanted one. I found a beat-to-hell one on Craigslist, took it all apart, and rebuilt it for her. She picked that funky color for it, and in hindsight the Nighthawk decals I had made for it were too large, but other than that, it came out well, and she loved it.

Before, $500 Craigslist junker:
Limo Videos OldCreaky002
Limo Videos OldCreaky001

After:
Limo Videos MasseyHawks002
Limo Videos MasseyHawks003

Having my black Nighthawk was a big help in putting the red one back together!

Would love to see pics of your Hawk.

Sorry for hijackjing your thread!

Take care!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
turbojimmy

Limo Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limo Videos   Limo Videos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:54 pm

81X11 wrote:
Those were good! Looks like fun!

The roads also looked really familier...I went through junior and high school in Basking Ridge, and all my friends lived in Chatham, Madison, and Morristown. Spent most Saturday nights at the Headquarters Plaza mall and AMC theater....which I understand is not ever there anymore...amazing.

Oh and also I like your bike a lot. Have had two Nighthawk 750s. They are one of the greatest all-around motorcycles ever made. Reliable as the sun (except for the electric tach that fails often), easy to work on, CHEAP, and enough power to run but easy to handle. For a long time my wife and I had twins, mine black, hers reddish-pink.

I bought my black one in nice shape. At the time, Misty was riding a Yamaha 400, but one ride on my 750 and she wanted one. I found a beat-to-hell one on Craigslist, took it all apart, and rebuilt it for her. She picked that funky color for it, and in hindsight the Nighthawk decals I had made for it were too large, but other than that, it came out well, and she loved it.

Having my black Nighthawk was a big help in putting the red one back together!

Would love to see pics of your Hawk.

Sorry for hijackjing your thread!

Take care!

-Mike

I'm in northwestern Morris County. Worked in Basking Ridge and Morristown for a while. The roads do look alike. Parts of NJ nobody realizes exist. Most people think NJ is all industrial and urban crapholes.

Nice work on the red bike. My Nighthawk is black, too, and looks pretty much just like yours. I don't have any cosmetic upgrades so it looks stock. It had a V&H pipe and a jet kit when I got it. I really haven't done anything to it other than change the chain and oil. It's a great all-around bike. My brother just bought a 2012 Triumph Speed Triple that makes my Honda feel like an antique, though. I may upgrade next season....I'll keep the 'Hawk though.

I don't have a lot of pics of the Nighthawk for some reason. Here's a few, tho:

Recent road trip. My brother and his Speed Triple, my GF on her Thunderbird and my Nighthawk:
Limo Videos Viaduct-1-1

When I did a search on my server for "hawk", I got my faux Firehawk (converted my TA to a Firehawk with genuine SLP parts):
Limo Videos Hawk_2

And a pic of the Fauxhawk reflected in the Nighthawk tank:
Limo Videos Honda_ta-1

Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Limo Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limo Videos   Limo Videos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Great pics, and nice Firehawk! I'll tell you one good upgrade for that Nighthawk, get you a Corbin seat. I put them on both our bikes, and it made longer rides a lot more fun.

That Speed Triple is a COOL bike too.

My current bike is a '96 Magna 750, which is a fun and smooth bike, and I have an old '82 Seca 750 that was my Dad's that I can't bear to sell, even though it's not ridden much. We upgraded Misty to a Honda ST1100, which is a fantastic distance bike, but too big to toss around.

Currently I don't have a Nighthawk, but would have another one. They are just the perfect all-around carefree bike.

Oh and I agree about NJ, it's pretty and green in most of the state. Have lots of good friends still up there. I was however born here in Texas and like t-shirts and shorts better than jackets and jeans, and I never want to shovel snow off a driveway again, or want to waste a weekend raking leaves off the yard.. Very Happy . And it's kind of hard to find big wide open empty spaces in NJ...pretty dense population, but lots of good folks up there and I get back to visit when I can.

I very much miss midnight runs to the local diners for coffee and gravy fries. cheers

Take care!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Limo Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limo Videos   Limo Videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limo Videos
Page 1 of 1