GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Set for a long winter's nap....

Go down 
+5
s1l1sc
Sprocket
BigBlackBeaSSt
brokecello
toomanytoyz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

Set for a long winter's nap.... Empty
PostSubject: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:25 pm

And.... She's out. Sleep

Set for a long winter's nap.... 2012-11-23150832

Set for a long winter's nap.... 2012-11-23150843

In my mom's back yard. Glad she let me put it there!

Set for a long winter's nap.... 2012-11-23151034

See you in the spring, ole girl! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Something looks weird under those front tarp creases...do you have the front fender off? Looks like a spy shot of a new hot rod wagon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:48 pm

LOL, no! That's just where the bungee cord is pulling it tight against the body. Wink
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Rest.... REST What is a rest???
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:49 pm

It's a barn find egg!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Looks like one of my giant blue glow in the dark condoms! lol!
Back to top Go down
s1l1sc

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:52 pm

All you need is a big giant red bow and it is ready to be parked under my Christmas tree ;-)
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:25 am

s1l1sc wrote:
All you need is a big giant red bow and it is ready to be parked under my Christmas tree ;-)

We could make that happen... Wink
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Hope those trees don't shed branches in the heavy snow.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Deadmanonduty wrote:
Hope those trees don't shed branches in the heavy snow.........
Very good question!All it takes is 1 dead tree.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 pm

It's insured. And besides, it's a good 15 feet away from any trees.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Nap well ole girl! What's the wintah beatah this year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:33 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:

Well, for now I have the slut, but 11-12 mpg in a 60 mile round trip commute kinda sucks. Wink I picked up a 98 Monte Carlo with a 3.1 for short money and threw a set of snows I had on it for the winter, but I'm realizing that I'm too snobby or not white trashy enough to drive it much longer... Even with the 26mpg I'm getting in it. Wink

I am seriously looking at getting rid of both of those and picking up either an 06-07 A8/L, 04-05 S4 Avant 6M, or an 02ish S6 Avant. But don't tell anyone. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:20 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
DBeaSSt wrote:

Well, for now I have the slut, but 11-12 mpg in a 60 mile round trip commute kinda sucks. Wink I picked up a 98 Monte Carlo with a 3.1 for short money and threw a set of snows I had on it for the winter, but I'm realizing that I'm too snobby or not white trashy enough to drive it much longer... Even with the 26mpg I'm getting in it. Wink

I am seriously looking at getting rid of both of those and picking up either an 06-07 A8/L, 04-05 S4 Avant 6M, or an 02ish S6 Avant. But don't tell anyone. Wink

Little late for that Bill,but with your winters and the economy the Audi should be a easy find.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Just paint a 3 on the doors and ur good to go Smile
Back to top Go down
benn

benn

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:11 pm

2.7T's are fun
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Yeah... I'm staying away from turbos for a while... Wink

I want that sexy 4.2l V8! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
benn

benn

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:34 pm

oh riiiiiiiiight... forgot about that No
Back to top Go down
uxwbill

uxwbill

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:03 am

Well, I've seen some interesting ways to "paint" a car in the past. Not sure about the choice of color, though. Laughing

I'm not looking forward to the arrival of the first serious snow, as it means no more wagon for the winter. The rust needn't get any worse.

Is the battery still in that wagon?
Back to top Go down
http://greyghost.mooo.com/

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:50 pm

I have to get mine into the garage for the winter - but I need another car first!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Set for a long winter's nap....   Set for a long winter's nap.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Set for a long winter's nap....
Page 1 of 1