GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
benn

benn

got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4 Empty
PostSubject: got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4   got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:40 pm

First things first, LT1's are awesome! Cool

i picked this wagon up today, its an ex-funeral home car from new york state. it was a fun drive home, soo much more power then my worn out tbi 350. its a non towpack car but it still hauls even with those 2.56, first mod will be gears for sure! maybe a raiss! im pretty excited over this new purchase. it's reasonably solid for a northern car, no holes (that i could see) in the floor pans. for safety it'll need brake lines, mufflers, and the review mirror glued back on. Other then that shes a beaut! Its got a blue hood right now which i HATE. will be one of the first things to get "fixed" after its certified and on the road.

don't have great pics yet unfortunately, heres some i took in the garage.

got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4 Img10510
got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4 Img10610[/url
[url=https://servimg.com/view/17133252/56]got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4 Wgn410
Back to top Go down
JoeT

JoeT

PostSubject: Re: got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4   got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:21 pm

You're gonna love those seats, too!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4   got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Yes! Cloth seats will feel soooo good!! Congrats on the new wagon Smile

Even comes with a dashmat! (see factory mats too)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4   got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Nice! Love white over red!
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4   got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Nice buy. That's the one that was in Trenton, right ?

The Raiss isn't really a spectacular mod for a car with just a few bolt-ons, unless you can make it yourself. Don't bother with CIA's SSRI intake either. It's made of plastic and won't make it through a single winter. "Swiss cheese" the airbox, and maybe drop in a k&n panel filter, which you can often pick up for under $20 on kijiji, ebay or ISSF. Spend the money on a truetrac posi instead.

check your pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4   got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got another wagon! '95 RMW Wb4
Page 1 of 1