GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels.

Go down 
+2
81X11
87customcruiser
6 posters
AuthorMessage
87customcruiser

87customcruiser

WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. Empty
PostSubject: WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels.   WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:50 pm

I'm looking for a set of these wheels for my OCC. Don't know why I can't attach the picture, but the link seems to work. lol
Attachments
WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. Attachment3603525102204040_1.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(4 Kb) Downloaded 38 times
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels.   WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Here's a set but the guy's asking price is INSANE. These sell for $20-25 each at Wrench-A-Part and Pick-N-Pull. Someone needs to clue him in that these are not Grand National or T-Type wheels. Jeez!

http://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/3413056420.html

WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. 3Kb3N53H15Ee5K75M1cbfefed6bf28bf91435

Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels.   WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:11 am

Shipping for them would be about $85 by Greyhound if they were one package. I would offer $150, because he has the tires off now. FEDEX might be reasonable if they can be shipped to a business address.
Back to top Go down
cammerjeff

cammerjeff

PostSubject: Re: WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels.   WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:34 am

There is always this site that claims to have new wheels for $119.00 Each

http://www.theautopartsshop.com/auto+car-usa+parts+year/buick+lesabre+wheel+1985.html
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels.   WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:44 am

Heads-up, the LeSabre wheels look the same but ARE NOT the 5-on-5 big bolt pattern! Exclamation

-Mike
Back to top Go down
87customcruiser

87customcruiser

PostSubject: Re: WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels.   WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:07 pm

I didn't realize the LaSaber coupe & sedans even had a wheel that looked the same, I've seen one wagon in person with 5x5 wheels period.
I thought it was one I had made a deal to buy some parts off of, but it wasn't. The owner of the one I bought some parts from had seen the OCC the day before I got together with him
and no one has seen it since.
Back to top Go down
cadillac kevin

PostSubject: Re: WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels.   WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:41 pm

81X11 wrote:
Here's a set but the guy's asking price is INSANE. These sell for $20-25 each at Wrench-A-Part and Pick-N-Pull. Someone needs to clue him in that these are not Grand National or T-Type wheels. Jeez!

http://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/3413056420.html

WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. 3Kb3N53H15Ee5K75M1cbfefed6bf28bf91435

Mike, do you ever come across these in your local yards?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels.   WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:16 am

If you are interested in a set of the 91/92 Olds Alloys, I have a set of 4 I'll let go for $80 with tires (no good) or $100 to have tires removes (about $5 each), shipping on you. PM me for pics in interested. They aren't perfect but they are in decent shape.

WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. 800px-Oldsmobile_Custom_Cruiser

Not actual rims, random webshot to show what they look like. Have all centercaps.
Back to top Go down
87customcruiser

87customcruiser

PostSubject: Re: WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels.   WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Sprocket, thanks for responding. Those might be a second choice, if I can't come up with a set of the turbines. I'd like those because they were available on the boxes. Thanks, again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels.   WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:37 pm

cammerjeff wrote:
There is always this site that claims to have new wheels for $119.00 Each

http://www.theautopartsshop.com/auto+car-usa+parts+year/buick+lesabre+wheel+1985.html

This place also advertises brand new Impala SS wheels for 144 bucks each with free shipping.Good price for brand new SS wheels IF
they have them in stock.I know its a reproduction but still a good price!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels.   WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Buick or Olds aluminum rally wheels.
Page 1 of 1