GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That Awkward Moment When....

Go down 
+3
200OZ
JoeT
brokecello
7 posters
AuthorMessage
brokecello
brokecello

That Awkward Moment When.... Empty
PostSubject: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:25 pm

You spot a wagon...race to catch up to it...wave at the owner (and then you get a funny look from them). Oh yeah, I'm not driving my wagon....so it must look silly to have this crazy guy in an '88 Cavalier race up to you and wave like a nut.

Awkward Razz

That Awkward Moment When.... Photo-59
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
JoeT

JoeT

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Made me laugh!
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:00 pm

I get the same look while driving my mini van and wave to another wagon owner. That Caprice is nice, painted tail light bezels too. I would'a waved too.

Maybe Bewber could make up some bumper stickers that say "My other car is a B body wagon". It might help with some of the confusion.

Mike

Last edited by 200OZ on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Dont feel bad,did the same thing driving my pops crown vic.Iwas never going to tell anyone but
since you broke the ice! lol!
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:05 pm

not just a nut in a cavalier but a nut in a cavalier with shagg carpetting on it's dash!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Isnt the cavalier a wagon too?
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:28 pm

LOL! I like the "my other ride is a wagon" idea!!

All my rides have shaggy dashes! BOOM!

And no, this 'lil Cavalier is not a wagon. Hard to find a nice wagon. Love driving it around! Just drove it up to northern VA (and up to KY the previous week). Helps keep the salt off my wagon when I travel North. Wink

That Awkward Moment When.... Photo-60
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:37 pm

lol, happens to me when I'm in my work truck. "Why doesn't that wagon see me????". I think to myself before I realize I'm in an F150.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:48 pm

A big sticker that says My other car is a wagon and I play the cello!Yea,they gonna call the cops on you! clown
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:18 am

Love seeing a Cavvy gauge at 80mph. Classic!

Great pics, enjoyed both!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 am

brokecello wrote:
LOL! I like the "my other ride is a wagon" idea!!

All my rides have shaggy dashes! BOOM!

And no, this 'lil Cavalier is not a wagon. Hard to find a nice wagon. Love driving it around! Just drove it up to northern VA (and up to KY the previous week). Helps keep the salt off my wagon when I travel North. Wink

That Cav is crying for a Cimmaron gauge swap. Same dash! Basketball But I like your 2nd-gen Camaro-style steering wheel a ton!
That Awkward Moment When.... Ad_cadillac_cimarron_interior_1984
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Oh man....I want that Caddy gauge swap!!!!!!!

humm....

Oh, and Mike hooked me up with a set of decals too. Should help identify myself as a fellow wagon lover!

That Awkward Moment When.... Photo-62
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Hey, at least you weren't in a Subaru. Wink

Oh, and...
brokecello wrote:

Good thing there's no tach. Otherwise you'd be going a lot slower than that. Wink

Also, I don't think I've ever seen one of those dashes without at least one of the warning lights illuminated. Or one of the directional arrows stuck on, or... something. So... SCORE! Smile
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:36 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

Also, I don't think I've ever seen one of those dashes without at least one of the warning lights illuminated. Or one of the directional arrows stuck on, or... something. So... SCORE! Smile

Shhh...don't tell Crovo the bulbs are burned out..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:43 pm

I saw lil buddy when i picked up my OCC from Chris.

Its a nice looking little car, so much I've been secretly shopping for one, but the good ones are twice the price of a wagon....Love to find a wagon one with a stick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When....   That Awkward Moment When.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Awkward Moment When....
Page 1 of 1