GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How's everybody doin'?

Go down 
+13
phantom 309
Greg72
Sprocket
Fred Kiehl
convert2diesel
sherlock9c1
lornejay1
silverfox103
jayoldschool
DBeaSSt
brokecello
toomanytoyz
Stretch
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Stretch

How's everybody doin'? Empty
PostSubject: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:24 pm

Weather's nice here, how about in your backyard?

How's everybody doin'? DSCN3857
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:29 pm

I've been wondering lately when we're gonna get snow. Almost 70* yesterday! Crazy.

Should be snow already...
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:35 pm

WOAH! That is nuts! Yeah...no snow here in SC...thank goodness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Forecast is for 1-3" of the white stuff tomorrow. I'm hoping our weather folks are as accurate as usual and we get none.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Stretch

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:57 pm

Well we have lots, so we'll send some your way!

Looking to be -20 Celsius / -4 Fahrenheit this weekend, so the wagon is in hibernation mode for a while. Sadly...

Might get her in the garage in a week or so. Gotta sell my tent trailer first.

Looking forward to driving to Arizona in a few weeks. Not taking the wagon, but the Odyssey. My girl doesn't see winter driving!
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:10 pm

None here yet. An extra month of Fall was very good. I've been too busy to get the cars ready for winter. Sunday plans include two rotor/pad jobs, three sets of snow tires, and mounting the snowblower on the John Deere. We're due for snow on Wednesday... Sad
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:17 pm

Stetch, I look at that picture and I get a sinking feeling in my stomach. I know what's ahead, and it is overdue.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:20 pm

It's been nice here as well so I did some clean up,and then got it ready for the white stuff.

How's everybody doin'? LORNE482

How's everybody doin'? LORNE018

previous winters,Hey,whatever makes him do the driveway rite?

How's everybody doin'? LORNE215
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Syracuse had an inch on tuesday which melted off by 10am. So far dry, but we're supposed to get flurries over the next 7 days.
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:02 pm

lornejay1 wrote:
It's been nice here as well so I did some clean up,and then got it ready for the white stuff.

How's everybody doin'? LORNE018

Gawd. He even details his 8N How's everybody doin'? Confused . Going to have to show this to a friend of mine so he can see what its supposed to look like. Good job Lorne.

As Jay said, an extra month of fall really helped. Hope it doesn't mean we have to pay for it out the other end.

Bill
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Rained all day yesterday and today its cold too 57 degrees. Supposed to rain tomorrow too. Fortunately I have to study for my finals.
Back to top Go down
Stretch

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:41 am

Lorne,

Is that your Christmas tree on the wagon?

Well, they shut down half the province tonight. We have 3 foot drifts up against the doors! Went to pick up my son after work cause I wouldn't let the 16 year old drive. 2 miles to the gas station, and I had to blow through a red light because I wouldn't have been able to stop in the Odyssey. Strobe lights goin' off everywhere (SCHIT!). I pull into the station, jumped out to look and see if the plate was obscured. Yup! totally snowed over. I don't know if I'll sleep tonight from the guilt of getting away with it? Guess I'll throw $75.00 in an envelope in the morning and send it in...

Ahhh... I'll sleep on it and make a decision in the morning.
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:25 am

Wow, another reason to prevent red-light cameras!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:10 am

We were supposed to get a cold front the day before yesterday but it stalled north of here. D@mn it, I'm still running the AC as the humidity is about 85% and it's about 80F out.

current conditions a few miles away:
http://evsboca.netfirms.com/index.htm

Teaser shot for you snowbound folks. forecast is lot's o'rain for this afternoon.

How's everybody doin'? Lat001
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:27 am

Hey Sprocket, can you make that pic just a little bigger? Razz

Woke up this morning to this
How's everybody doin'? 5dec09

1-3" has now changed to 5-8". Ugh, no Christmas shopping today. Guess I'll get out the wire wheel and work on my hitch. Smile

On the positive side, I found out my snow plow works much more easily on pavement as opposed to gravel. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Greg72

Greg72

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:33 am

Holy crap Stretch! That pic sent shivers down my spine.

I've been in FL for 20 years now, originally from New England - many many years there and various points north (Chicago for a couple of years, Kansas City too, etc) .

Anyway happy to be here. After seeing your picture I stopped complaining about all the rain we have been getting - so much that I had to drain the pool a little bit! But it was rain we needed.....just not on the weekend LOL!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:44 am

How's everybody doin'? MVC-896S

just a dusting here,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:58 pm

mike, that link to pic will update once an hour Smile
sorry i can't resize it
Back to top Go down
ArlingtonSS

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:41 pm

We had a light dusting of snow one day this week....mid 20 degrees F this morning....unusual to have snow and be this cold in north central Texas for this time of year.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:54 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
Hey Sprocket, can you make that pic just a little bigger? Razz

Woke up this morning to this
How's everybody doin'? 5dec09

1-3" has now changed to 5-8". Ugh, no Christmas shopping today. Guess I'll get out the wire wheel and work on my hitch. Smile

On the positive side, I found out my snow plow works much more easily on pavement as opposed to gravel. Very Happy

Wow...that is pretty! This could be your Wagon Christmas Card Smile
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:42 pm

or the 2011 calendar??
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:58 pm

no complaints here! for a change...

Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:22 pm

Yep, December and I am still looking at green grass. That makes me pretty happy. Of course, we are forecasted for a foot of snow on Wednesday... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Nice Vid Pat....what radio station is that? French versions of Oldies?
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:58 pm

brokecello wrote:
Nice Vid Pat....what radio station is that? French versions of Oldies?

Thanks Chris, and ah I live in the heart of Anglophone Canada so no it's not a French oldies station... some of my CD's.....
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:34 pm

alooetta, john T alooetta ,. allooetta.. john T's bloomers A

Nick
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
alooetta, john T alooetta ,. allooetta.. john T's bloomers A

Nick

Hey imposter,looks are one thing,singing the blues is copyright, How's everybody doin'? Icon_razz

How's everybody doin'? Acw_bluesbrothers
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:48 pm

...umm...Mike...how is the snow now?? Got a shot of the wagon's in 16 in of snow?? LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:39 pm

looks like we're getting our first good dump of snow this weekend.. we'll see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's everybody doin'?   How's everybody doin'? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's everybody doin'?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Wagon General Discussion-
Jump to: