GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Empty
PostSubject: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Now offering detailing supplies to those that demand the best in products for their rides.

Superior Finish now offers the following products to the retail Market.

Dark shine undercarriage spray:

Make what counts shine like it should. The perfect detail starts with the Undercarriage. This product gives your undercarriage that perfect shine. Detailing your undercarriage is just as important as detailing the paint. Wheel wells, sub-frame, springs, fender wells and all of the other black and gray parts underneath the body need some love too! A quick spray of Bare Bones not only adds shine, but also repels dirt and can also hide dirty spots and discoloration between parts while enhancing its appearance.

Also smells like Grape Juice.

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Underc10

High Gloss Wax & Sealant-In-1

Faster and shinier than Express Wax, Instant Carnauba offers the same shine and protection as crème without the effort. As a quick detail wax, very economical. Quick drying. No streaks. Easy on and off. Little to no powder. Express wax with outstanding gloss. Superb performance when used as a quick wax between washes. Contains UVA and UVB absorbers to shield your paint from all the sun’s harmful rays.

Smells like Pina Colada

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Spray_10
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Undercarriage Spray is $10 for 16 oz plus actual shipping and the Spray Wax is $13 plus actual shipping.

I will absolutely combine and ship anywhere (including Canada)

I accept paypal, credit/debit cards (over the phone with a 3% processing fee), and checks and will ship the same day payment clears.

My website is www.superiorfinishar.com but the store is down until I can guarantee information security.

PM or call me at 912-610-0059 for more info.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:53 pm

More Items became available today:

All prices plus shipping. Combine and save.

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Underc11

Undercarriage spray is $9.95 for 16oz bottle

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Spray_11

Spray Wax is $12.95 for 16oz bottle

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Body_w10

Body Wash is $6.95 for 16 oz bottle

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Detail10

Detail Spray is $9.95 for 16 oz bottle

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Eco-wa10

Eco-Wash RU is $13.95 for 16 oz bottle

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies 20121210

Bucket w/lid, grit guard, wash mitt and 16 oz Wash-N-Gloss is $39.95

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies 20121211

Bucket w/lid and grit guard is $24.95

Paypal: superiorfinishar@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Do you have a recomendation for my Gilmour foam gun.Been using it for almost 2 years and
I really like it.Been using whatever car shampoo thats on sale at pepboys or advance.Even
tryed the Mr Clean shampoo with remarkable results but its getting hard to find!
Back to top Go down
Gastt

Gastt

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:23 am

krz, you trust that waterless washing? I would assume its only for dusty cars.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:13 am

Flasheroo wrote:
Do you have a recomendation for my Gilmour foam gun.Been using it for almost 2 years and
I really like it.Been using whatever car shampoo thats on sale at pepboys or advance.Even
tryed the Mr Clean shampoo with remarkable results but its getting hard to find!

I used the Foam gun (from Autogeek) with great success. I use the Body Wash now. 1 oz per quart gun. As you know, fill with water first, THEN add the soap.

Gastt wrote:

I no longer use water if I can help it. The waterless is AWESOME! Yesterday I washed a WRX inside a garage because it was raining. I'm told that this stuff will work even after a day mudding.... but I wouldn't.

In short, if you would drag a soapy mitt over it, you can use the waterless wash. the waterless works the same.

Check out the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ShtSvQaSA
Back to top Go down
Gastt

Gastt

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:23 am

Interesting. I'll research into it more. I can see myself using a shitload of it in fear of scratching the gloss black paint on my Caprice and end up costing more than it's worth. Not that the car ever sees the light of day and currently has a few inches of dust on it.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:55 am

Tim, you can get about 8 washes per 16 oz bottle, and you can still dillute another 1:1 with distilled water IF YOU HAVE TO.

If all yiou want to do is wipe the dust off, try the detail spray. it is 100% wax free and contains gloss magnifiers and lubricants. Just don't press too hard as the pressure from anything will scratch.

Have you seen the Impala SS pics I have?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.212523638859675.41961.186625571449482&type=3

If you follow the directions, it will not scratch.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Gastt wrote:

Just for you Tim, did a BLACK 1992 Camaro Z28 show car today with the waterless wash.

Video here:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning detailing supplies
Page 1 of 1