GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowtieogrelt1

Bowtieogrelt1

WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM Empty
PostSubject: WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM   WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:47 pm

It's time to show some more love to my wagon ('96 LSM WB4) so i am in the market for the following items...

- Seats (front passenger at least but a front set would be nice)
- Door Panels (fronts with or without switches)
- Cargo Cover
- Exterior Mirrors (non heat, drivers or set)
- Carpet (if not from forum any opinions on manufacturer or exact color?)
- Cargo Lenses

Thanks in advance. I live in NW Florida and will be driving to Gainesville for my sons appointment and Kissimmee for a quick vacation in a few weeks.

Kris
Eight Five Oh 530-1411

Last edited by Bowtieogrelt1 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM   WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Your best bet, where you need so much big stuff, is to try to find that color at the JY or find someone that is parting that color.

Other than the cargo cover and lenses, all that stuff could come from a sedan also.

This guy may be able to help you out.: https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t7816-parting-out-95-rmw-light-driftwood-metallic-in-color

Good luck

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Bowtieogrelt1

Bowtieogrelt1

PostSubject: Re: WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM   WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Roger that Tom. I have been watching the yards around here for years with little to no luck. Everything is beat to heck, the wrong color or cloth. Thanks for the input.
Back to top Go down
cadillac kevin

PostSubject: Re: WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM   WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Kris, what color are you looking for? I come across quite a few roadie sedans and wagons in the junkyards here
Back to top Go down
Bowtieogrelt1

Bowtieogrelt1

PostSubject: Re: WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM   WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:51 pm

I think the interweb is calling Light Sandrift Metallic for the exterior and the interior is tan.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM   WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Same as my Caprice wagon (pictured).

Tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM   WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: '96 RMW Misc. Interior LDM
Page 1 of 1