GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC Empty
PostSubject: Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC   Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:01 am

After getting the kids to bed last night I snuck out to the garage and pulled out the Meguiar's Deep Crystal wax and spent three hours bonding with my Custom Cruiser.

I still have to get the rear bumper painted but the rest looks awesome. I even waxed the wheels Wink My father had been driving the car the past two weeks while I worked on the Denali. Dad takes care of cars, but he'd taken it to the ranch and it got all dusty. I'd washed it, but it needed a waxing to "pop" again. She's CLEAN now. Really like this big old girl!

Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC WaxedWagon002
Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC WaxedWagon025
Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC WaxedWagon027
Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC WaxedWagon015
Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC WaxedWagon019

Have a good day all!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC   Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:27 am

Come up here and wax my wagon before Daytona? Laughing

Pothole season is just starting, you'll love it! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC   Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:47 am

Looks great Mike but you had better be careful about that "big ol girl"comment.Your wife might
be reading your post and get jealous.Broke ribs or not she will beat your butt!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC   Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:55 am

Flasheroo wrote:
Looks great Mike but you had better be careful about that "big ol girl"comment.Your wife might
be reading your post and get jealous.Broke ribs or not she will beat your butt!

She comes home today....thank goodness. I'm bushed and just want a day ALONE without kiddo duty. Hopefully I can sneak off this weekend. Would really like to get on the motorcycle and just head out to the hill country and blow off some steam....again...alone. Wink

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC   Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waxed Wagon, '92 OCC
Page 1 of 1