GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB Fleetwood Horns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

Cadet57

WTB Fleetwood Horns Empty
PostSubject: WTB Fleetwood Horns   WTB Fleetwood Horns Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:47 am

Need a pair of Fleetwood horns. Pair I thought I had was a bust. One was dead and both were Caprice horns. Rolling Eyes Paypal ready.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: WTB Fleetwood Horns   WTB Fleetwood Horns Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:02 am

I'll nab you some. Already got Dick set up and am going to ship Jim's this weekend.

My Dad came over to get his parts last night and asked why I bought more horns again. Told him they were for another buddy from the forum, and he suggested I start "Horny Mikes Horn Sales". Ahahahaha.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

PostSubject: Re: WTB Fleetwood Horns   WTB Fleetwood Horns Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:50 am

Mike I wish you had found your arm rest.
Dick
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: WTB Fleetwood Horns   WTB Fleetwood Horns Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:16 am

81X11 wrote:
I'll nab you some. Already got Dick set up and am going to ship Jim's this weekend.

Thanks Mike! cheers

81X11 wrote:
My Dad came over to get his parts last night and asked why I bought more horns again. Told him they were for another buddy from the forum, and he suggested I start "Horny Mikes Horn Sales". Ahahahaha.

Heck, just open a side business selling Texas B and D body parts. You'd make a killing AND help keep these cars rolling! Laughing

Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: WTB Fleetwood Horns   WTB Fleetwood Horns Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:23 pm

COL wrote:
Mike I wish you had found your arm rest.
Dick

No Joke!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: WTB Fleetwood Horns   WTB Fleetwood Horns Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
81X11 wrote:

Thanks Mike! cheers

81X11 wrote:

Heck, just open a side business selling Texas B and D body parts. You'd make a killing AND help keep these cars rolling! Laughing

That's the dream of a single person. A wife an 5-kids require health insurance and a steady paycheck. Sure would be fun though!!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

PostSubject: Re: WTB Fleetwood Horns   WTB Fleetwood Horns Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:50 pm

A steady paycheck also means you can own a 92 Custom Cruiser - Clean Cruiser!
and -88 Cutlass Supreme Classic - Like Coke Classic, better than the newer one was
-01 GMC Denali XL - ANOTHER white vehicle?
-67 GTO - Garage Art
-03 Suburban - Where's my gas card again?
-98 Dodge Ram - Redheaded Stepchild
-81 Seca 750 - Tron Lightcycle
-96 Magna 750 - Mellow Yellow[b]

I get it. Idea

Dick
Back to top Go down
Gastt

Gastt

PostSubject: Re: WTB Fleetwood Horns   WTB Fleetwood Horns Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Side business Mike. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB Fleetwood Horns   WTB Fleetwood Horns Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:56 am

There are 2 FWs in the yard here right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB Fleetwood Horns   WTB Fleetwood Horns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Fleetwood Horns
Page 1 of 1