GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forget Jaws

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Forget Jaws Empty
PostSubject: Forget Jaws   Forget Jaws Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:44 am

This was Spielberg's best monster!

Forget Jaws 921610_272791646190557_649376884_o
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

Forget Jaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget Jaws   Forget Jaws Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:46 am

I saw Duel last month on tv. What a cool movie. My wife watched part of it with me, and just shook her head. Must be a guy thing. Is that picture recent, and were both of those vehicles for sale? I thought the truck for sure was really destroyed in the end-that could not have been special effects.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Forget Jaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget Jaws   Forget Jaws Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:57 am

Mark 96 Roady wrote:
I saw Duel last month on tv. What a cool movie. My wife watched part of it with me, and just shook her head. Must be a guy thing. Is that picture recent, and were both of those vehicles for sale? I thought the truck for sure was really destroyed in the end-that could not have been special effects.

They used three of these trucks for the movie. This is the 3rd one. The Valient is just a look-alike, but the truck is the real deal. Pic is from a recent car show. Pretty cool!

Oh and funny, this was Speilburg's first movie, and he picked the Plymouth for the film based only on it's name, Valient. Ha!

-Mike

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forget Jaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget Jaws   Forget Jaws Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forget Jaws
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Longroof Lounge :: Pics and Video-
Jump to: