GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nstg8r

My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install Empty
PostSubject: My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install   My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:42 pm

I couldn't wait to completely finish it to drive it, so I decided it would be a good idea to run it down the street with open headers... I hope my neighbors forgive me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awf2q-4jT00&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install   My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Oh yeah! Sounds sweet!
Back to top Go down
nstg8r

PostSubject: Re: My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install   My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:44 pm

It's funny, my station wagon has the potential to sound just as wicked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install   My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Now you are talking,LMAO when you matted it as that car went by you.Guess you were waitning to be sure it wasnt the popo.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install   My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:50 pm

I'll bet the neighbors will never figure out who made all that noise!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install   My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:01 pm

nice Smile
Back to top Go down
nstg8r

PostSubject: Re: My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install   My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:20 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Now you are talking,LMAO when you matted it as that car went by you.Guess you were waitning to be sure it wasnt the popo.

I actually knew that wasn't a cop, I did it so as to not scare the piss out of the guy.
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install   My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:38 pm

Always fun to spend a few minutes with no exhaust... then it gets old fast.

I'm debating starting up my wagon with no manifolds on it tonight so the kids understand how important exhaust is.
Back to top Go down
nstg8r

PostSubject: Re: My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install   My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:42 pm

Yeah, I honestly felt like a douche immediately after getting on it. I don't think I'll be doing that again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install   My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first drive in the Formula after the kooks install
Page 1 of 1