GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum

Go down 
+2
81X11
Bewber
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bewber

Bewber

Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum Empty
PostSubject: Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum   Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:46 am

Just got home from spending all Friday/Saturday at the International Station Wagon Convention and then we hit the Auburn, Cord, Doozy museum, then we hit the National Auto and Truck Museum - which is in the same parking lot - as fast as we could.

Here's a link to my faceypage album for this weekend - https://www.facebook.com/drjohn.haynes/media_set?set=a.594558257230958.1073741824.100000303678116&type=1

I think I set it to be public viewable. If you need to friend me to see it, feel free.

Feel free to browse, but please understand that I had ZERO ablity to see my phone screen while outdoors. Nothing but glare like a mirror - so the outside shots were me pointing in the general direction and touching a spot on my screen until I heard "Kchrk" - which is why those ones look like they were taken by a drunken Stevie Wonder with no guage for distance. Once we got to the museums, I was working on minimal battery and in a hurry.

Anyway, the pics aren't from a pro, but there's some seriously awesome cars in there that you don't see every day, or ever.

Peace,
John
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum   Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 am

Man that's a LOT of pics.

I love that red 67 Pontiac that pops right up on the top.   Gorgeous!

Neat museum too!   Very cool!
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum   Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:46 am

Great pics John, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum   Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:51 am

This one?

Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum 1011310_594561183897332_1527319488_n

Me too. I'm in love. WTF is it? 67 Bonny wagon??? Did they even make those here? I've never seen one before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum   Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:22 am

Man,those 60s era fords brought back a bunch of childhood memories.
Thanks for the great pics.
Back to top Go down
JoeT

JoeT

PostSubject: Re: Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum   Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:38 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
This one?

Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum 1011310_594561183897332_1527319488_n

Me too. I'm in love. WTF is it? 67 Bonny wagon??? Did they even make those here? I've never seen one before.

Yep; 1967 Bonneville wagon.
I think the 67 Full-size Pontiac front ends were AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
JoeT

JoeT

PostSubject: Re: Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum   Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Great pics, Bewber; thanks for sharing them.

I LOVE that flying pig hood ornament!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum   Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:56 pm

JoeT wrote:

Yep; 1967 Bonneville wagon.
I think the 67 Full-size Pontiac front ends were AWESOME!

I must agree that front end is the bomb!!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum   Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:03 pm

I agree too....drove this car from NJ to Texas for Laird years back.   Great trip, what a road car!

My favorite part was the high-beam light on the dash was shaped like an indian head!   Very Happy 

Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum LairdsExec
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum   Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics from the International Station Wagon Conventon and the Auburn/Doozy museum
Page 1 of 1