GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New here and want to say hi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
welkiemike

New here and want to say hi Empty
PostSubject: New here and want to say hi   New here and want to say hi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi. I live in Virginia and officially found out about your forums about an hour ago.I was sitting on my front porch when a cool dggm roady wagon pulled up, driven by member BigBlackBeaSSt.What caused him to stop was my '94 Roadmaster hearse that I aquired about three weeks ago. He gave me a card for the forums and here I am.I've been fooling with these cars for a fair number of years and have been a member of the impalass forums for a while now.In addition to the hearse, I still own a 1995 black Roadmaster wb-4 . I currently don't have a title for it because some local government bafoons towed my gold 1995 Caprice woody wagon with the title and other important papers in it, and then auctioned it off. I also lost two beautiful antique trucks that day as well. They broke a lot of laws that day and I have the right to sue, but can't get anywhere !Anyway,didn't mean to get off track but miss the woody and wished I could drive the wb-4.Sorry ,just so darned angry!
Anyway, glad to be here!
Mike Welkie
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New here and want to say hi   New here and want to say hi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Welcome aboard Mike. An hour? what took you so long! Smile

Back to top Go down
welkiemike

PostSubject: Re: New here and want to say hi   New here and want to say hi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:15 pm

I know haste makes waste lol . Glad to be among like minded enthusiests . Seems like the wealth of knowledge here is overwhelming .
Thanks;
Mike
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New here and want to say hi   New here and want to say hi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Glad I ran into you.  That hearse is beautiful!

Tim
Back to top Go down
welkiemike

PostSubject: Re: New here and want to say hi   New here and want to say hi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Yes. It was nice running into you too. Thanks for the complement on the hearse. Love your dggm woody as well, especially the mods that you did.Thanks for turning me onto the forums, too!
Mike Welkie
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: New here and want to say hi   New here and want to say hi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Hey Mike

Glad your aboard, you'll like it here.

Would like to see pictures when you can.

We were in Staunton VA at the end of March. Ever see any of the Statler Brothers? They are a favorite of mine.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here and want to say hi   New here and want to say hi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Welcome Mike,dont let those idiot local beaurocrats get away with stealing your cars.Make them pay dearly!
Back to top Go down
welkiemike

PostSubject: Re: New here and want to say hi   New here and want to say hi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Hey Tom. I've never seen any of the Statlers in person, it's a nice town, though.Yes you're right Jim, I need to make them pay. It all happened in Balto County Maryland. Code enforcement did a raid on my home, taking numerous belongings , mail , UPS packages ,and all of my tools! Worst of all they towed my vehicles. By the rules in the motor vehicle statutes in the Maryland law books,they were supposed to sticker my vehicles giving me 48 hours to move them.If they are towed, they were to then send me notice,no later than 7 days by certified mail of their where abouts . They never stickered them and never sent me notice .I took me a year to find my once beautiful 1941 International fire truck and 1949 International Dump truck.A friend told me where they were and supposedly still are ,rotting away.The jerk that has them refuses to even send me a bill, but tells me that it is up in the thousands!The place that took my woody and auctioned it off has gone out of bussiness.Im also left with a wb4 roady wagon with no title. This all constitutes grand theft auto, but who will hold these people responsible.I had to leave Maryland after 51 years because of all of this!
Mike Welkie
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: New here and want to say hi   New here and want to say hi Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:26 am

Wow...I paused for a moment of silence for your loss...Big government sucks,but thats a topic for another site.Welcome to our madness Smile
Back to top Go down
welkiemike

PostSubject: Re: New here and want to say hi   New here and want to say hi Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Sorry, I just needed to vent.Im glad to be here!
Already found a part that I need.
Thanks again;
Mike Welkie
Back to top Go down
welkiemike

PostSubject: Re: New here and want to say hi   New here and want to say hi Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Btw. I never knew of some of the cool mods that could be done to our cars. I saw first hand on BigBlackBeaSSt'scar, that a four speed manual could be installed. That was way cool and never dreamed something like that could be done!
Mike Welkie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here and want to say hi   New here and want to say hi Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:57 pm

Mike,thats a 6 speed not a 4 speed.
Back to top Go down
welkiemike

PostSubject: Re: New here and want to say hi   New here and want to say hi Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Sorry, my mistake. But to have a manual trans, that's so neat!
Mike Welkie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here and want to say hi   New here and want to say hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New here and want to say hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: