GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My HID headlights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ancient_1

Ancient_1

My HID headlights Empty
PostSubject: My HID headlights   My HID headlights Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:15 am

I uploaded a video of what my lights look like while driving to my google drive (I hope this works since I haven't done this before). The video is a little jittery from me holding it on my dash and the focus is a little erratic from my camera searching for focus while driving.
 With a few threads on here concerning headlight upgrades I thought I would post what mine look like with the smoked clear lens and a decent set of Bi-xenon HID (Link to my set). My original ebay set put out a lot of light but the actual beam pattern left a lot to desire and the high beam were worthless.

Its been so long since I have used the stock lights I don't remember how they actually looked and compared to my current setup.

Link to the video
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

My HID headlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: My HID headlights   My HID headlights Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:33 pm

Do you have any pictures of how you set everything up (what does it look like from the backside?)

Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Ancient_1

Ancient_1

My HID headlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: My HID headlights   My HID headlights Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Here are some pics I just went out and took. I hope you can see what you want.

I just noticed that I should have run the power wire under the radiator support'

My HID headlights Frt

My HID headlights Lft-2

My HID headlights Lft

My HID headlights Rt-2

My HID headlights Rt
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

My HID headlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: My HID headlights   My HID headlights Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Thank you!  That is what I was curious about...it really is a slick install! (and not bulky looking at all)

I have the same headlights as you and (while they were an improvement over stock when I hooked them up) I am ready for more light.  I have been driving the Wagon daily lately and kinda dread the ride home when it's dark.

ps...I like you choice of music too Smile Dream Weaver is one of my favs. HA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

My HID headlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: My HID headlights   My HID headlights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My HID headlights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Longroof Lounge :: Pics and Video-
Jump to: