GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New guy but w/ ImpSS

Go down 
+6
BigBlackBeaSSt
roadmastercouple
COL
DBeaSSt
GSBULLDOG
Sapper
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapper

New guy but w/ ImpSS Empty
PostSubject: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Hello all. I joined on here due to the upcoming Ohio Valley Wagonfest. But I am no stranger to to cars, bikes, etc.

I am especially knowledgeable in the LT1 and 24x stuff. I'm looking forward to this gathering. Especially since the car has been down for 2-1/2 yrs rebuilding the motor.

Well, I was going to post some pics but I can't for 7 days. But that's understandable. I'll get some up then.

Casey
Back to top Go down
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Good to have you on board . It's always good to have a guy with more knowledge than questions . Cause I can always use the help lol . Welcome to the forum .
Back to top Go down
Sapper

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention that I work in a GM dealer parts dept. I'm retired Army so this passes the time and puts a few pennies in the pocket for the car.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Welcome to Longroof! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Welcome to the gang Casey,there's a wagon owner here that also has a SS.
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

PostSubject: Sapper   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Sapper wrote:
Oh, I forgot to mention that I work in a GM dealer parts dept. I'm retired Army so this passes the time and puts a few pennies in the pocket for the car.

Welcome to the Forum Sapper.  
Dick Deam
1992 OCC/Oregon

Last edited by COL on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:31 am

Welcome and thanks for serving
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:03 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sapper

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:52 am

Tim, I have to reach a certain post limit to send PMs. I'm not sure what it is but I will look into the things you need. I know many things for our cars are discontinued but I'll try to help. I may have my old OEM corners somewhere. I'll have to dig around.

But I have your #. I'm guessing this is your 94?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:12 am

Yes sir a 94. Most used headlights look yellow compared to my stock lights. Thanks man!!
Back to top Go down
Sapper

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:03 am

I know this is my intro thread but can't PM.
So, Tim,
Headlight - Discon
Cornerlamp - GM# 05976556
Hood - Discon
Grille - GM#10269613
Left Spt - 10109669
Right spt - 10109668
Center spt - Discon
Core spt - Discon

All part that have p/n's are still available widely throughout GM so your local dealer will be able to attain them.

Hope this helps.
Casey
Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:11 am

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Welcome Sapper. You can look in the photo section for a sticky on how to use Photobucket to post pics (no waiting). PMs can't help you with. Was put in place to discourage BOTS from spamming the forum.

Back to top Go down
Sapper

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:25 pm

I have a PB library that's very large. I just need to have the minumum post before I can post them up. I'm sure I'll be there soon, though.
I'm patient with things like this...Not my parts though..LOL
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:07 am

Welcome Smile  Now...can we start planting the wagon seed in your mind....

Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your ride in a couple weeks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sapper

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:43 am

My son likes the wagons. I'm not a wagon guy though. Maybe I'll sell off his S-10, find him a nice wagon and LSx/M6 it for him.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Welcome.

Wagons are tough to find in our area. They usually come with a high price tag when you do find one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy but w/ ImpSS   New guy but w/ ImpSS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy but w/ ImpSS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: