GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roadkill: Van vs Wagon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steel-and-fire

Roadkill: Van vs Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Roadkill: Van vs Wagon   Roadkill: Van vs Wagon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Stumbled upon this series when I saw them do Caprice 9C1 LT1 vs Ford Crown Vic cop car [check that out].

Then I found Van vs Wagon...ITS MY WAGON!  Its an 87, mines an 89, but its weird to see the car put through the paces such as this.  Its doubly entertaining since I love the wagon and my step-dad loves the van. Certainly shows how resilient the B-body wagon is even when picked up for cheap a quarter of a century later. Plus it personally answers why I like wagons more than vans.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/weltallid123
s1l1sc

Roadkill: Van vs Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadkill: Van vs Wagon   Roadkill: Van vs Wagon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:39 pm

As much as I hate to see the cars trashed like that, that was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

Roadkill: Van vs Wagon
Page 1 of 1