GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible to make light lens ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sj95rmw

Possible to make light lens ? Empty
PostSubject: Possible to make light lens ?   Possible to make light lens ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Are there suitable plastic for making your own lens for lights ? I noticed the driver's front turn signal is
cracked. A quick internet search didn't turn up the exact match, clear + orange. Probably possible
to find an used one eventually but I'm not that excited about searching through junkyards.

Are there plastic which can be heat formed & is transparent ? Be a lot easier to just make my own
light lens. These wagons are getting old & it'd be nice to make parts instead of scrounging for them.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Possible to make light lens ?   Possible to make light lens ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:18 pm

They're 20 bucks for a brand new set. How much cheaper do you think you can make them?
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Possible to make light lens ?   Possible to make light lens ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
sj95rmw

PostSubject: Re: Possible to make light lens ?   Possible to make light lens ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Thanks for the link. Didn't find them when I searched on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible to make light lens ?   Possible to make light lens ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible to make light lens ?
Page 1 of 1