GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JIMMYDPCC

New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years Empty
PostSubject: New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years   New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:12 pm

Hello all, I have owned my 1995 RMW for three years now, it is a factory wood delete and ive have always wanted to own one of these. with five kids i did not want a huge suv or minivan. this was a perfect vehicle. and of course LT-1 doesnt hurt either!! I am hoping to begin to restore and show her some love and this bored will be an amazing help!!!

Wagons ho!!!
Back to top Go down
JIMMYDPCC

PostSubject: Re: New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years   New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:44 pm

oh forgot to mention, 25,000 more miles and I'll be 300,000. still runs like a dream!! needs new front end work and a few dents banged out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years   New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:03 pm

Welcome to the gang,sounds like you use your wagon the way its suppose to be used.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years   New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:39 pm

WELCOME!!!

Where are you located? There may be other members close to you. This helps in parts/labor.
Back to top Go down
JIMMYDPCC

PostSubject: Re: New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years   New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:11 pm

I am located in Fort Wayne
Back to top Go down
JIMMYDPCC

PostSubject: Re: New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years   New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Thanks Flasheroo, yea but kids are getting older so its time to turn this thing into a righteous sled!!

btw your photo looks a lot like mine, same color and all. I am excited to get started fixing her up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years   New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member Indiana, owned wagon 3 years
Page 1 of 1