GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caddy front inner fender extensions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
convert2diesel

Caddy front inner fender extensions Empty
PostSubject: Caddy front inner fender extensions   Caddy front inner fender extensions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:14 pm

OK guys. The rigors of winter driving have taken their toll. I need the plastic front inner fender extensions (where the outer air dam bolts onto) on both sides of the Caddy.

Caddy front inner fender extensions FrontFenderParts

Please PM me if you have some or know where there is some to be had. GM no longer lists them.

Thanks

Bill
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Caddy front inner fender extensions   Caddy front inner fender extensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:28 am

The pieces on a 91 would be the same, correct?

If so there is one at the local yard I can look at next time I'm up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caddy front inner fender extensions   Caddy front inner fender extensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:42 am

I can get you the one off of my '94 if it's not something that's a RIGHT NOW need. I go home for Spring break on the 13th.

I'm basically parting the car out.
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

PostSubject: Re: Caddy front inner fender extensions   Caddy front inner fender extensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:12 pm

94Woody wrote:
The pieces on a 91 would be the same, correct?

If so there is one at the local yard I can look at next time I'm up there.

Mine is a 94. Don't think the fenders and such are interchangable tho it would be nice if they were. Not many of the "D" bodies up here and if they are, they suffer the same damage.

I can get you the one off of my '94 if it's not something that's a RIGHT NOW need. I go home for Spring break on the 13th.

Another member is checking his local yard for a 93. Will keep you posted as I need both sides, including the air dam sections.

Thanks

Bill
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Caddy front inner fender extensions   Caddy front inner fender extensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Bill, you may not know, but Stingroo is from Florida.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caddy front inner fender extensions   Caddy front inner fender extensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Yeah, that's the only issue. ^
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

PostSubject: Re: Caddy front inner fender extensions   Caddy front inner fender extensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:47 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Bill, you may not know, but Stingroo is from Florida.

Tom C.

If the gods of financial benevolance shine upon us, Carol and I intend on being down there in April. If not maybe we can arrange shipping to my US address in northern NY.

Stingroo wrote:
Yeah, that's the only issue

Both would fit in a courier box and I would be more then happy to compensate for any time and or expenses. Lets see if the other member has any luck.

Thanks again

Bill
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Caddy front inner fender extensions   Caddy front inner fender extensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:07 pm

I figured that just like the Caprice/Road Master the 91-96 Fleets were the same basically. Learn something new everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caddy front inner fender extensions   Caddy front inner fender extensions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caddy front inner fender extensions
Page 1 of 1