GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some more deal priced closeout stuff on Rock Auto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandalboy692

Some more deal priced closeout stuff on Rock Auto Empty
PostSubject: Some more deal priced closeout stuff on Rock Auto   Some more deal priced closeout stuff on Rock Auto Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:47 am

These are listed for my 1995 Roadmaster wagon but should be the same for a lot of the other cars out there. Rock Auto generally has great prices but never has free shipping. For some things it still works out a lot cheaper with them. These closeouts, even with shipping can't be beat. 5% discount codes are commonly found online, and you get them in their emails. Try using code 1955120017197685 or 2008630117811653 in their "How Did You Hear About Us?" field.

TRW Center link (w/o steering stabilizer) DS899 $16.21
(I suspect this is a $54.89 Moog DS899 in TRW package)

Moog Center link (with steering stabilizer) DS1405 $43.79
(I bought this one a couple months ago, it was the USA made $75 Moog part in a store brand box.

TRW Idler arm 18799 $10.30 (in the picture it appears to be the same as the $30 quality ones, at less than the $12 low end ones)

Trico 224 front wiper blade $2.55 (These are the exact fit ones that look original to the car)(with shipping it's only a deal if you buy 4 or more. They are also available for other cars at this price so it may be easy to make this worthwhile. I just bought 10 for $33.16 shipped.)
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Some more deal priced closeout stuff on Rock Auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some more deal priced closeout stuff on Rock Auto   Some more deal priced closeout stuff on Rock Auto Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:37 pm

Thanks i will be shopping 2nite Smile
Back to top Go down

Some more deal priced closeout stuff on Rock Auto
Page 1 of 1