GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Indiana.....

Go down 
+8
94Woody
lornejay1
phantom 309
Bewber
silverfox103
Sprocket
DBeaSSt
phastlt1
12 posters
AuthorMessage
phastlt1

Hello from Indiana..... Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:42 am

Hello all....

I've been lurking around here for a couple weeks, and the weather broke so I figgured I'd take a couple pics of the "new" wagon and introduce myself. I've been a B-Body fan and owner since '98, in that time I've had approx 25 of them, mostly 9c1's. This is my 4th wagon, I've had a '92 caprice, a '93 RMW, a '95 caprice woody, and now this '95 here I bought around a month ago with 93k on her....I like what I see here, 'specially that most of the people seem more adult than "other" B Body fourms (none mentioned, lol).

Hello from Indiana..... 001-1

Hello from Indiana..... 002

Hello from Indiana..... 003
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:29 pm

Nice Caprice, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Those are some classy wheels. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:11 pm

welcome aboard, nice clean wagon ya got.
We only act like adults when people are watching Smile
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:13 pm

phastlt1 wrote:
Hello all....

I've been a B-Body fan and owner since '98, in that time I've had approx 25 of them, mostly 9c1's. This is my 4th wagon, I've had a '92 caprice, a '93 RMW, a '95 caprice woody, and now this '95 here I bought around a month ago with 93k on her....I like what I see here, 'specially that most of the people seem more adult than "other" B Body fourms (none mentioned, lol).

I'm not 100% sure, but I would say that is a record (25).

Glad you stopped in, I bet you have a lot to contribute.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Sweet ride, sweet wheels, and welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Thanx everyone for the welcome...my wife insists this is my last Caprice, so I made sure I found a nice one for a keeper, lol.....I don't plan on doing many mods, maybe some beauty rings and fuel rail covers, that's about all she needs cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:16 pm

LAST CAPRICE?

Sounds like she needs one of her own to change that. lol
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Stingroo wrote:
LAST CAPRICE?

Sounds like she needs one of her own to change that. lol

I've tried....even tried to bribe her with a WX3...no go...she likes her Alero...oh well, it's good on gas, and most importantly, paid for.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Sprocket wrote:
welcome aboard, nice clean wagon ya got.
We only act like adults when people are watching Smile
exactly,...and there's way more respect here than other forums,. folks are generally pretty polite here,
its good to see another caprice with the canadian camouflage color scheme,.. Laughing

Nick
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:09 pm

welcome.nice wagon indeed.

clean and simple,kind of like me. Lorne.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Welcome, very nice and clean looking wagon.

Where you at in Indiana?
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:42 am

94Woody wrote:

Where you at in Indiana?

I'm in Columbus. Not much excitement here, but it's a good place to live. For the last 2 months, we also had plenty of the "Canadian Camouflage". A couple times, I almost lost my wagon in my driveway. It was easy to find my other white wagon ('92 Honda Accord) as it was pretty much brown from the road salt and funk from the roads, which I don't miss it one bit.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:32 am

phastlt1 wrote:
94Woody wrote:

Where you at in Indiana?

I'm in Columbus. Not much excitement here, but it's a good place to live. For the last 2 months, we also had plenty of the "Canadian Camouflage". A couple times, I almost lost my wagon in my driveway. It was easy to find my other white wagon ('92 Honda Accord) as it was pretty much brown from the road salt and funk from the roads, which I don't miss it one bit.

I sold peterbilts one time in my life in winnipeg,.the cummins folks flew us down to Columbus Ohio to tour the plant,.
becuase we were ordering caterpillar motors in all the trucks,.it was a fun tour for 2 days,. espcially the R+D area's,.
Now cummins engines are in Columbus Indiana as well,. must cause some aggravation with misdirected mail betwenn the two columbus's
i,d imagine,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
stockfornow

stockfornow

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:20 am

Welcome to the club! And like everyone else has said, love the wheels!
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:20 am

phantom 309 wrote:

I sold peterbilts one time in my life in winnipeg,.the cummins folks flew us down to Columbus Ohio to tour the plant,.
becuase we were ordering caterpillar motors in all the trucks,.it was a fun tour for 2 days,. espcially the R+D area's,.
Now cummins engines are in Columbus Indiana as well,. must cause some aggravation with misdirected mail betwenn the two columbus's
i,d imagine,.

Nick

There's not much confusion. I didn't know Cat was in Columbus, OH. There are several Cummins plants all over town, as this is where they were founded and based. My dad has worked in the Cummins Tech Center allmost 40 years, yet we still can't get him to retire.
Back to top Go down
ArlingtonSS

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:40 am

Welcome to the longroof forum....glad you stepped out of the shadows!

Contrats on a sweet looking wagon.
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Thanx again for making me feel welcome here....lots of good info, and very nice wagons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iceship

iceship

PostSubject: Hello   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Hi there, from Kentucky............ Nice wagon
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Welcome! Those chrome ralley wheels look NICE! Wagon looks great too Smile

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:57 am

Well....winter is right around the corner....so, the chrome rally's are garaged. Introducing, the 8" truck rally look. I'd much rather have n97's, but these were free from my dad, so I can't complain.

Hello from Indiana..... 012
Hello from Indiana..... 013
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:00 am

I like the truck ones more. Not sure why. Looks good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana.....   Hello from Indiana..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Indiana.....
Page 1 of 1