GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new wagon owner from norcal

Go down 
+6
buickestate
Andebe
steel-and-fire
scoffman
DBeaSSt
rockguy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rockguy

rockguy

new wagon owner from norcal Empty
PostSubject: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:44 am

hello all, my name is eric and i recently bought a 91 caprice wagon. blue and silver two tone with blue cloth, 305 with a tow package. it had 113k on it when i bought it. im the 3rd owner. im looking forward to learning more about these great cars and being a part of the forum.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:51 am

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your new Caprice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
rockguy

rockguy

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:01 am

DBeaSSt wrote:
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your new Caprice!
thanks! so far i love it but i kinda aquirred it not under the best situation.  my old car a 2004 chevy blazer was stolen right after xmas.  so with what little money i had i bought the caprice for 1200$, put new tires on it, gave it a new oil change and so far its been running great.  not perfect but i plan to help fix it up soon.  it really need new paint tho.
Back to top Go down
rockguy

rockguy

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:02 am

[img]new wagon owner from norcal Img_2012[/img]
Back to top Go down
rockguy

rockguy

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:04 am

[img]new wagon owner from norcal Img_2013[/img]
Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:32 am

oh look at the new guy jumping in here with the pics. . .sweet Cool 

Welcome to the forum it's a great group and a vast database of knowledge, although the search function leaves something to be desired.

Nice Caprice at an even nicer price.
Back to top Go down
steel-and-fire

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:01 am

Welcome to the forum.
Nice Wagon. Like the two-tone on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/weltallid123
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:53 am

Welcome aboard. That color combo would really accent a new set of Impala SS rims Smile Good luck with your project.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:20 am

Nice looking wagon,welcome to the group and put a alarm on this one!
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:43 am

Welcome home
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:33 pm

Welcome to the forum! Sharp color combo. When you get some wheels of your choice on there it will pop even more.

I second the alarm unless Sonoma County is typically low auto thefts and yours was a fluke. An alarm install done wrong can create electrical mysteries in the future so have it done by a reputable place.
Back to top Go down
rockguy

rockguy

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:46 pm

thanks for the warm welcome. i am pretty sure mine was a fluke being stolen, we have a pretty low auto theft rate here. i do however have better theft coverage on my insurance now. and my blazer had an alarm on it. my first mod will likely be wheels. but im not sure if i want impala ss wheels or some sort of ralley wheels. i really need to think about finding a good cheap paint job for it tho.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Welcome aboard! Like the color combo!
Back to top Go down
harrisons13

harrisons13

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:52 am

Nice man! Ive always liked the '91 caprice sedan and wagon. Especially the early color combo. What are your plans to do to the paint? Sorry about the blazer Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqi6xKihlvfX82nZ3nmCHQ?view_as
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:55 am

Welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new wagon owner from norcal   new wagon owner from norcal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new wagon owner from norcal
Page 1 of 1