GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

95 RMW Limited for sale, NICE ONE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geoffh68@aol.com

95 RMW Limited for sale, NICE ONE! Empty
PostSubject: 95 RMW Limited for sale, NICE ONE!   95 RMW Limited for sale, NICE ONE! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Hello all: I am listing my very nice 1995 Roadmaster Limited wagon. Even though it's a New England car, it is very well kept and is practically rust free. Original paint and wood all in  very nice condition. Inside is like new in every way. Good, strong car mechanically and driven daily. Loaded with all the good stuff including: Lt1, posi rear, tow package, Gran Touring suspension, vista roof, alloy wheels, power seat both sides, dual exhaust and leather. I am asking a very realistic $3500. the car can be seen in Milford, Mass. My # is 508-498-5789. The car was just listed on Craigs list with pictures. Item # 4397960776. A small dent on the front of the hood is the only flaw. Overall real nice. Come and see. Geoff
Back to top Go down
http://geoffh68@aol.com
Andebe

Andebe

95 RMW Limited for sale, NICE ONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 95 RMW Limited for sale, NICE ONE!   95 RMW Limited for sale, NICE ONE! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Looks pretty nice,good luck.
Back to top Go down

95 RMW Limited for sale, NICE ONE!
Page 1 of 1