GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rally wheel beauty ring question....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
phastlt1

Rally wheel beauty ring question.... Empty
PostSubject: Rally wheel beauty ring question....   Rally wheel beauty ring question.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Hello all...

I need honest opinions. I just got my beauty rings today, and I'm a bit concerned they're too wide for my 8" rallys....it seems they cover up too much wheel....thoughts? Thanx in advance....Tom

Rally wheel beauty ring question.... 002-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rally wheel beauty ring question....   Rally wheel beauty ring question.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Need a pic without the rings for comparison.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Rally wheel beauty ring question....   Rally wheel beauty ring question.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Yeah, you need skinnier rings. Smile
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Rally wheel beauty ring question....   Rally wheel beauty ring question.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:31 pm

I have beauty rings on my wheels. When I first got them I thought they were too wide also, but after getting used to them, I think they look great.

At least for me, where your wheels are all chrome, it is a little hard to pick out, depth wise, your rings. I think mine are narrower, but give yours a little time.

Tom C.

Rally wheel beauty ring question.... DSCN0404_163
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: Rally wheel beauty ring question....   Rally wheel beauty ring question.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm kinda thinking they're too wide, as part of the vent holes are covered up...don't get me wrong, I love the look of the wide rings, but I'm afraid it may be overkill. I'm gonna steal my dads off his old truck rally's in the garage and see how they work out....thanx for the opinions....
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Rally wheel beauty ring question....   Rally wheel beauty ring question.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Understanding that I've never really been one to be real nit picky about wheels - I like it.

For real - if you left those on for a month, then put on different ones - would your next door neighbor even notice? Would ANYBODY other than you notice?

I say LITFA and worry about improving something else on your wish list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rally wheel beauty ring question....   Rally wheel beauty ring question.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:12 am

Bewber wrote:
Understanding that I've never really been one to be real nit picky about wheels - I like it.

For real - if you left those on for a month, then put on different ones - would your next door neighbor even notice? Would ANYBODY other than you notice?

lol You strike me as someone I would get along with.
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: Rally wheel beauty ring question....   Rally wheel beauty ring question.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:45 am

Bewber wrote:

I would notice, and hell, I can get others for no cost. Besides, other things on my wish list cost $$$$, which is an issue.

LITFA....I like that, didn't take me long to figgure out what that meant, lol....maybe they will grow on me, like a fungus or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rally wheel beauty ring question....   Rally wheel beauty ring question.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rally wheel beauty ring question....
Page 1 of 1